Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 09:03
Just when you think something seems normal.......

This MK Ultra ish gotta go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 November, 10:36
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I just replied to il Donaldo Trumpo (Trump) on his post quoting JFK about living up to the words you speak. Here is what I replied:
I've pleaded with you to tell the truth about the vaccines. You haven't. Admit you screwed up and tell the truth. This woman in the video is not me but she speaks for me and others. TIME TO LISTEN, MR. PRESIDENT. https://rumble.com/vpn4xn-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 08:13
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
OK listened to the video, read your comments and I must ask ...

Are you an Independent thinker?
Do you need to be told what is right from wrong?
< < < I know you listen to God, most of us do > > >

Would God want you to mess with his perfect creation?

WE ARE NOT SHEEP, right?

I can only speak for myself / what I do is MY own responsibility

Here are your questions and statements:
1. Are you an Independent thinker?
2. Do you need to be told what is right from wrong?
3.< < < I know you listen to God, most of us do > > >

4. Would God want you to mess with his perfect creation?

5. WE ARE NOT SHEEP, right?

1. Yes, I am an independent thinker. I don't follow the crowd because the crowd is usually wrong. I have a conscience.
2. I know right from wrong. God has told us what is right and wrong in the Tanakh.
3. I do listen to God, however, I see a lot of Anons are listening to frauds, some of whom talk about "source" and "consciousness"; some of whom suggest that they are equal to God, or that we are ALL God. They distort who God is and thus commit blasphemy.

4. I don't understand what you are trying to imply with your next question. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

5. Many ARE sheep, whether they know it or not. The truth makes people free, no matter who those people are. No lie is of the truth.

I stand by my messages to
10:38 AM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 10:51
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I believe we are all responsible for our own actions ...

God has definitely led me away from the Vax, from man-made denominations (divisions) called churches, with false prophets, yet I remain steadfast in the Bible, w/out anyone's advise.

I decided NOT to take the jab.

I didn't ask anyone for their advise or blame anyone for what they said or did not say.

23 November, 11:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I understand that. My thing is this: for someone to keep saying that the vaccines are safe when they are NOT, knowing that they are not vaccines but that the sheeple THINK they are, is responsible for his OWN actions of misleading people.

God gave the Torah (the Instruction) for a reason. He sent his prophets to confront the children of Israel when they were going astray to get them back on track. They didn't want to listen. Prophets were lonely. Despised. Sometimes imprisoned. Sometimes killed.

Check out what God told Jeremiah: Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

What a thankless job!

People, in general, are stiff-necked. Nonetheless, they must always be told the TRUTH. There will be a lot of misled "believers" cast into outer darkness because they hearkened to false prophets and false apostles.

God's prophets (of old) will enter his Kingdom.

23 November, 11:23
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You are correct in saying that we are all responsible for our own actions. We are also all responsible for our words.

I want to share with you two of my favorite scriptures because they paint the general picture of God and mankind.

Isaiah 9:16 KJV
For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

Jeremiah 6:16 KJV
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

Look at that^^^. God is telling the children of Israel to return to his instruction (the Torah); telling them that THAT is the good way and, that if they walk in his commandments, his statutes, and his judgments, they shall find rest for their souls. But look at what THEY said in return. This verse gives people the ANSWER but it also shows how stiff-necked people are. They think they're equal to or smarter than God.