Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 09:03
Just when you think something seems normal.......

This MK Ultra ish gotta go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 November, 10:36
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I just replied to il Donaldo Trumpo (Trump) on his post quoting JFK about living up to the words you speak. Here is what I replied:
I've pleaded with you to tell the truth about the vaccines. You haven't. Admit you screwed up and tell the truth. This woman in the video is not me but she speaks for me and others. TIME TO LISTEN, MR. PRESIDENT. https://rumble.com/vpn4xn-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
OK listened to the video, read your comments and I must ask ...

Are you an Independent thinker?
Do you need to be told what is right from wrong?
< < < I know you listen to God, most of us do > > >

Would God want you to mess with his perfect creation?

WE ARE NOT SHEEP, right?

I can only speak for myself / what I do is MY own responsibility
08:13 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 November, 10:38
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Here are your questions and statements:
1. Are you an Independent thinker?
2. Do you need to be told what is right from wrong?
3.< < < I know you listen to God, most of us do > > >

4. Would God want you to mess with his perfect creation?

5. WE ARE NOT SHEEP, right?

1. Yes, I am an independent thinker. I don't follow the crowd because the crowd is usually wrong. I have a conscience.
2. I know right from wrong. God has told us what is right and wrong in the Tanakh.
3. I do listen to God, however, I see a lot of Anons are listening to frauds, some of whom talk about "source" and "consciousness"; some of whom suggest that they are equal to God, or that we are ALL God. They distort who God is and thus commit blasphemy.

4. I don't understand what you are trying to imply with your next question. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

5. Many ARE sheep, whether they know it or not. The truth makes people free, no matter who those people are. No lie is of the truth.

I stand by my messages to

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 10:51
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I believe we are all responsible for our own actions ...

God has definitely led me away from the Vax, from man-made denominations (divisions) called churches, with false prophets, yet I remain steadfast in the Bible, w/out anyone's advise.

I decided NOT to take the jab.

I didn't ask anyone for their advise or blame anyone for what they said or did not say.