Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 09:03
Just when you think something seems normal.......

This MK Ultra ish gotta go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 November, 12:27
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Why do you need a "leader" to tell you what to do ?? Just donĀ“t comply. And not everybody is sitting and complying .Many many countries have been protesting EVERY WEEKEND for months now. We need to step out for ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 November, 12:27
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
...Isreal cried out over and over for a King and a Leader like the other nations had and God was not comfortable with it. Finally, look what happened as a result...we have a leader already.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 November, 12:45
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
i do not comply with anything. i am sovereign. i do not consent to be governed

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 November, 10:47
I have written to Trump twice about the vaxxes. I told him that he knows the truth and if he doesn't tell it, then how will he explain his touting vaccines after so many people, including children, have died or developed disabilities.

Another action I took: After receiving several fund-raising text messages per day, every day for months on end, and being accused of "You must be a Democrat now" and "We thought you were a patriot", I texted back: QUIT TOUTING VACCINES!!!

I haven't received a single text message since.

If you're on Twitter, confront him about this issue. He's also on Telegram and Rumble.

il Donaldo Trumpo PapiTrumpo https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

https://t.me/ildonaldotrum...

https://rumble.com/search/...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 November, 10:36
I just replied to il Donaldo Trumpo (Trump) on his post quoting JFK about living up to the words you speak. Here is what I replied:
I've pleaded with you to tell the truth about the vaccines. You haven't. Admit you screwed up and tell the truth. This woman in the video is not me but she speaks for me and others. TIME TO LISTEN, MR. PRESIDENT. https://rumble.com/vpn4xn-...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 08:13
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
OK listened to the video, read your comments and I must ask ...

Are you an Independent thinker?
Do you need to be told what is right from wrong?
< < < I know you listen to God, most of us do > > >

Would God want you to mess with his perfect creation?

WE ARE NOT SHEEP, right?

I can only speak for myself / what I do is MY own responsibility

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
22 November, 10:19
Its our choice what we put in our bodies whether Trump supports it or not, which he has always said. Remember whats up is down and down is up. Those you trust might not be who you think they are. Trust God period.

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts