Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Just when you think something seems normal.......

This MK Ultra ish gotta go.
09:03 PM - Nov 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 November, 12:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 07:59
signage for the driver behind you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 November, 01:37
Seeing repeating numbers every time I look at a clock. Can't sleep much anymore. All of my children flipped out to some degree thinking I'm in some kind of 'Orange Man Bad Cult'.. Going shopping seems like everything is so robotic and nobody talks to anyone anymore. Don't like high pitched noises and have to run air cleaners in every room just to drown out noise. Weather patterns are way off this year where I live. The list goes on....

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 November, 10:07
Q2663
“Something out of a movie?
Fiction?
The hole is deep.”

Q772
“THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.”

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
23 November, 08:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I agree. Our whole lives have been a movie!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 November, 09:21
My thoughts exactly.🤯

Kira Kju @kju17
22 November, 09:17
nothing, literally nothing, is what it looks like...

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
24 November, 12:26
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
except our kids getting jabs and wearing masks

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 November, 10:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I have written to Trump twice about the vaxxes. I told him that he knows the truth and if he doesn't tell it, then how will he explain his touting vaccines after so many people, including children, have died or developed disabilities.

Another action I took: After receiving several fund-raising text messages per day, every day for months on end, and being accused of "You must be a Democrat now" and "We thought you were a patriot", I texted back: QUIT TOUTING VACCINES!!!

I haven't received a single text message since.

If you're on Twitter, confront him about this issue. He's also on Telegram and Rumble.

il Donaldo Trumpo PapiTrumpo https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

https://t.me/ildonaldotrum...

https://rumble.com/search/...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 November, 12:27
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Why do you need a "leader" to tell you what to do ?? Just don´t comply. And not everybody is sitting and complying .Many many countries have been protesting EVERY WEEKEND for months now. We need to step out for ourselves.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 November, 09:05
Yep- Lin wood, Kyle Rittenhouse…. good, bad/ left, right???

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 November, 09:05
Doq...normal is a relative term...

God is not normal...

You reading me Doq?

arba happihr @arba
22 November, 09:11
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Stop the signals hurry!