True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 November, 11:04
Guilty as charged the struggle is real 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 November, 11:36
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I was at this more than 30 years ago - pre-internet! and a lot of people I tried to get info to have passed from this world

Some of the ones who are still here are finally cottoning to the fact that things aren't right, and when there is an opening I drop a smaller red pill

There have been periods of time, though, when I felt it was more worth my while to just go down the rabbit holes, tie things together & then when the time comes it will be more coherent, as coherent as those things can be anyway!

I've been passing info online & on these platforms for a while & that has actually helped me, not only with my research, but also how to deal better with the frustration a lot of people have been describing

And I haven't felt quite so alone so I say thanks to those I've been interacting with ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Can't even imagine how much reading had to be done pre-internet!
07:09 AM - Nov 21, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 November, 09:58
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I read books I bought from book clubs - some of them were better back in the day! I went to used book stores. I went to the library. I looked up things on microfilm. I found magazines, and even found useful info in newspaper articles. Occasionally (and amazingly) something useful would pop up on tv!

I found some groups later which dealt with energy healing & natural remedies, & which also described things like advanced civilizations & cultures in the past & recommended other resources to look into

I had to gather things up piece by piece or chunk by chunk
The internet helped me to connect some of the "chunks" more easily. I knew & felt things were going on, but when I was able to get online with my own computer 20 years ago I started figuring out just how deep and wide it went