Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 November, 09:17
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
It took me a while to believe this but this video was the wake up call. The final nail in the coffin so to speak. This is so in your face its hard to believe for most people but it does not get any more clear. Its makes you look at everything in a new light. Its a demonic ritual sacrifice and this pet goat (Bush) knew it all along. Right George? 👌. People that can't see this now never will understand. The same people that did this are now forcing you to wear masks and take vaccines meant to kill you. It's self explanatory. The tell you what they are going to do well ahead of time...

https://youtu.be/jrZgtUtI0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 November, 09:09
yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 November, 09:01
Because it sounds so crazy no one wiuld believe a lot if it also. They enemy knows this. Its why and how they get away with what they do many times. There sre still things I dare not say not now but The world is waking up. Soon they will not be able to walk down the street. That is a fact. won't be long.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 November, 08:58
oh yes i think this applies to all of us 🤗🇨🇦

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 November, 08:33

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
21 November, 07:08
I try. But, people dont want to hear it, or they laugh at you. So.....after years of trying to wake up those I love, they know where I stand and choose to stay where they are. You cannot wake up everyone; some will have to figure it out for themselves.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
21 November, 07:08
Every single day!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 November, 07:03
But makes complete sense and resonates in your soul as truth! How can nobody else see this? Yet nearly impossible to share it in a way that others can understand. Yup! Thats my life!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 November, 11:53
You're singing my song, sistah!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 November, 07:34
Yes!!! But thank goodness my friend I was “red-pilling” hung in there with me! She is now WIDE AWAKE!

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
20 November, 06:57
Yes! Thank God my immediate family is now awake! For years I could see the looks between them when I mentioned JFK assassination (the book Best Evidence was my first rabbit hole when it came out), or Q more recently. Thankfully my late husband & I were on the same page, so we had each other to talk to. Now I get regular calls from my mom & brother, all excited about the latest proof or event!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 November, 06:53
Yes! And upon contemplating how to begin, my first words are "It's complicated." 🤣 And eventually hearing my husband say "That doesn’t make sense to me." So evidently I'm not good at explaining.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
21 November, 09:11
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
I'm like "you remember in that movie..."
Them, glass-eyed; you believe in that crap, it's just movies..

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 November, 06:50
A year of it. My people for the longest thought I went over the edge.
I feel sorry for them. Truth is gonna go DEEP.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 November, 06:48
Its often DIFFICULT TASK TO SQUEEZE
GOD KNOWLEDGE ONTO 1.000 WORDS
🤣🤣🤣

BUT MEME GREATLY HELPS DESCRIBE DESIRABLE CONTEXT, AND OUTPUT

https://youtu.be/mhEvV9Q7z...

Kira Kju @kju17
20 November, 06:58
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Ну погоди…

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
20 November, 06:46
yesss!! exactly 🤪

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 November, 06:14
yep

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 November, 11:36
I was at this more than 30 years ago - pre-internet! and a lot of people I tried to get info to have passed from this world

Some of the ones who are still here are finally cottoning to the fact that things aren't right, and when there is an opening I drop a smaller red pill

There have been periods of time, though, when I felt it was more worth my while to just go down the rabbit holes, tie things together & then when the time comes it will be more coherent, as coherent as those things can be anyway!

I've been passing info online & on these platforms for a while & that has actually helped me, not only with my research, but also how to deal better with the frustration a lot of people have been describing

And I haven't felt quite so alone so I say thanks to those I've been interacting with ❤️

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
21 November, 07:09
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Can't even imagine how much reading had to be done pre-internet!

UK# Patriot17 @UKPatriot17
19 November, 11:35
Haha same here😂

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 November, 11:33
YES.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
19 November, 11:32
yep..........

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 November, 11:20
More times than I can say! 20 years of study has lead me down many, many rabbit holes. And 20 years ago,for example, trying to tell conservative family how evil the Bush family were and are, was a massive conspiracy theory. Thankfully, most have awakened to the reality of our world-not entirely, but now they truly listen. And they feel things are not right. They are more receptive than ever to going down the rabbit holes on their own looking for truth now. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
19 November, 11:14
Yes.
I'm afraid it is part of the reason I can't really wake my family.

Recently, I am trying to drip when things come up in conversation. Unfortunately, that is a very slow process.

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
19 November, 11:26
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I find responding to their inane statements or comments with Socratic style questioning is the most effective?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 November, 11:11
Yes, But cognitive dissonance is the real obstacle to taking time with getting it out, You're being attacked before you get a real beginning.
That gets in the way too.