Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 November, 10:01
Nat Guard + Mil vax = distraction

Focus on ////

SPECIAL FORCES.

Look here. Not there.

Operations ongoing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 12:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Time to Stand up!
YOU ASK WHAT CAN YOU DO????

*Refuse the death jab!
*Refuse the tests!
*Force them to fire you so you can sue them, film it, & advise them that you will be suing.
*Every Patriot on this planet should be right now moving their money out of the evil cabals central banking system, out of all big banks and into smaller local hometown banks or credit unions, finish them off.
*Ban together locally to help each other and fight against any of these trying to take your rights.
*Keep on exposing their evil everywhere you can.
*Push your local leaders to stand against them like FL, TX, & TN in law & buy legal suits.

&

Connect with God & PRAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
So difficult to change banks, they seem to be all connected. I have direct deposits, to move around is so difficult. I definitly agree with you, I hate these evildoers…. maybe soon, we will have better choices. Godspeed Patriot🇺🇸
02:28 PM - Nov 24, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 07:11
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
We need to help finish off the central banks.
It is a lot easier than having the IRS and eventually the govt controlling all of our spending.
If they accomplish their plan, we will all be on a social credit system like the way the chinese are controlled by the ccp now.

They control when and where they work live travel medical everything they do.
And if they dont behave the way the ccp thinks they should then they are cut off from everything.