John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 November, 11:14
I came across a 8 line in Gematria when looking up the Behemoths God made on the 5th day...

It said "leave the horses, Ven, Ner, in Idaho, start, project, Aloha, Barbie."
I looked up Aloha Barbie and the first thing that popped up was a pet adoption of a cat named Barbie in Hawaii.
Well wouldn't you know that they have come out with a study saying that cats and dogs can be given Covid by humans.
How much do you want to bet that once in pets it will mutate into something deadly along the lines of Small Pox.
I posted exactly what I think it will be in a post about a month ago.
So two for the price of one virus sale.

These pricks just never quit.
This is not coincidence. It never was.

And yes this is the lead in to the Behemoth of the sea being let loose.
More coming later.

https://thehill.com/changi...

https://www.khon2.com/2-fi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 November, 11:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Have also read twice in the last two days that deer carry covid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
HESITATION is another thing the Angels are telling me we cannot afford at this time. So, we must get our thoughts, our minds, our 'Brains of Action' so to speak together right here, right now. SITUATIONAL AWARENESS A MUST 24/7. That means in your own psyche as well as in the world. THEN the Plan at horrid, scary, shake to your bones moments === 1. God first (Say his name, God Please Help) 2. Brain, body, you know the plan (whites of eyes, aim, shoot, fire, secure the situation/innocence, ask questions later, rebalance, align, situational awareness, repeat) ALL IN THE SPLIT SECOND IT TAKES TO SAY THE NAME OF GOD. Remember, principalities. We are being attacked on all levels. I hate to say it, truth is 'covid BS is only distraction to the true picture we are at war with'. We ain't seen nothing yet. By the way, one of the LARGEST LIES- Catholic Church is that you have to be a priest or whatever to 'Exorcise Demons'. Put on humanity as control. RELY ON GOD LOVE FAITH PURITY OF HEART.
01:02 PM - Nov 20, 2021
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heavens_Words in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Smith, click on at the bottom under it