John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I came across a 8 line in Gematria when looking up the Behemoths God made on the 5th day...

It said "leave the horses, Ven, Ner, in Idaho, start, project, Aloha, Barbie."
I looked up Aloha Barbie and the first thing that popped up was a pet adoption of a cat named Barbie in Hawaii.
Well wouldn't you know that they have come out with a study saying that cats and dogs can be given Covid by humans.
How much do you want to bet that once in pets it will mutate into something deadly along the lines of Small Pox.
I posted exactly what I think it will be in a post about a month ago.
So two for the price of one virus sale.

These pricks just never quit.
This is not coincidence. It never was.

And yes this is the lead in to the Behemoth of the sea being let loose.
More coming later.

https://thehill.com/changi...

https://www.khon2.com/2-fi...
11:14 AM - Nov 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 November, 06:16
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Leave the animals and kids out of this you sick 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊 . touch the be ready for the wrath of God! WE ARE THIER BOUCE AND WE WILL NOT, I REPEAT NOT, ALLOW YOU TO GO ANY FARTHER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 November, 01:53
Using Pets as a weapon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
20 November, 11:28
and locally in KY it is deer season and they claim deer have covid.. spreading fear to hunters and gatherers... their articles are absurd but will push a narrative that benefits them for future lockdowns, controls and get-the-vax narratives. humans>pets>wildlife
you are correct, they are paving the way for greater good!

They are going to find covid fear everywhere with every animal
https://www.lex18.com/news...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 November, 04:46
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
There is no covid 19 virus or authentic test.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 November, 04:53
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
They are trying to instill fear. Even a mango tests positive. LOL They may be able to control food on a shelf, but many can hunt and provide for their family's. They do not want that to happen. SUCH AN EVIL WORLD we live in. GOD WINS!!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 November, 11:20
Shut down ALL jabs immediately!! Then people can heal, eliminate the toxins and recover!! There are antidotes to the jab that are all natural!! Shut down Big Pharma!!!

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 November, 01:20
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Agreed!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 November, 11:19
We have had CV. both me and my vaxed husband. We have 2 cats a dog, 1 donkey and 3 horses. We still maintained grooming and feeding them while we were very sick. I have not seen any illness in my animals? it's been 2 months since sick.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
20 November, 12:45
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Stop getting tested for covid. There are bioweapons in the swabs too. Go on with your life and heal your colds.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 November, 11:18
Have also read twice in the last two days that deer carry covid.

20 November, 12:53
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
LOL! It will be very soon, when all things, not just animals, but all things like smart phones and social media will give you covid. Lock down. Stay alone. Don't talk. Don't move. Entertain the psychopaths. You know, Jordan Peterson has trained a lot of law enforcement and special force folks in psychopathy. He has good information to absorb about the minds of these 7000 perverts/pedos/satanists/cabal/alien/ IDIOTS. I highly suggest a study to help you remain calm with what the world is being exposed to and about to be exposed to. Your detachment and calmness to the 'blood and guts' of it all will act 'with osmosis and leadership' to all those around you. Think, those that were just at that concert are 'still frozen in shock'. Cabal, etc. will rely on that 'frozen in shock time to come in for the kill'. WE MUST LEAD WITH CALMNESS AND PURITY. DO NOT ALLOW ANY GOOD PERSON/ANIMAL/EARTHLY OR NON-EARTHLY BEING TO 'FREEZE'. Remember, ALL Nature and ALL Heaven on OUR SIDE. Take care of ALL.

20 November, 01:02
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
HESITATION is another thing the Angels are telling me we cannot afford at this time. So, we must get our thoughts, our minds, our 'Brains of Action' so to speak together right here, right now. SITUATIONAL AWARENESS A MUST 24/7. That means in your own psyche as well as in the world. THEN the Plan at horrid, scary, shake to your bones moments === 1. God first (Say his name, God Please Help) 2. Brain, body, you know the plan (whites of eyes, aim, shoot, fire, secure the situation/innocence, ask questions later, rebalance, align, situational awareness, repeat) ALL IN THE SPLIT SECOND IT TAKES TO SAY THE NAME OF GOD. Remember, principalities. We are being attacked on all levels. I hate to say it, truth is 'covid BS is only distraction to the true picture we are at war with'. We ain't seen nothing yet. By the way, one of the LARGEST LIES- Catholic Church is that you have to be a priest or whatever to 'Exorcise Demons'. Put on humanity as control. RELY ON GOD LOVE FAITH PURITY OF HEART.