True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
I have noticed on this site there are many levels of people being awake I am 100 percent awake to it all these are the 2 main things some people have trouble letting go of

The jesus people worship is a fake jesus the real jesus has been hidden from us but those who claim to be awake cannot let go of this lie

The earth is Flat or Square shaped who knows but we can safely say it is not a globe but some people cannot let go of this lie but claim to be awake

I know everything is a lie and i find it hard debating these subjects it gets boring after a while
09:36 AM - Nov 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 November, 10:26
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I respect everyones opinion here. I purged my fb page because I was not willing to be subject to name calling and being berated for my views. I dont expect everyone to agree with my subjects I share...but DAMN being downright f=รท*ing mean I wont tolerate. I do respect others opinions...I dont pretend to know everything about everything! One Love ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 November, 10:15
Even "Jesus" is deceptive - it's more like Yeshua/Yashua & too many people allow church teachings to get between them & knowing & understanding the Creator & what Christ tried to teach & show here

I love what I've researched about the flat earth plane - that's how I'll refer to it for now
The more I find about Tartaria & how history seems to have been drastically rewritten fascinates me & makes me even more determined to get to the Creator's truth about it all

I've known about programming & social engineering for a long time & though I can't say I'm totally immune I've been more resistant to it

I'm a bit impatient because I've had glimpses of how things could & should be here, & have been dismayed with how many people are sheeple, & how easily they were fooled after all. It's been frustrating to try to get through to some I care about - I'm dropping small red pills whenever possible, but realize that they have to come to it in their own time

And some never will

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 November, 09:50
Boy, you got THAT right!

It seems that those are the two main dividing points.

Religous dogma has trapped many. I find it amusing that these folks condemn others based on 66 books of their Bible, which has been so perverted that Constantine edited out 711 books & King James (an early LGBTQ fan) rewrote the rest of those 66 books.

How can you tell others they're bad for not believing in your dogma, when there is MUCH evidence proving that their sacred text has been corrupted?

Beat others with a corrupt book? Yeah. Makes sense to me... NOT.

Flat Earth or whatever; we do know it is not what we have been told. We're surrounded with an ice wall & there are others on the other side... Why not be CURIOUS than covering eyes & ears & blabbering, "Nyah, nyah, nyah" was never scientific method, as I recall.

19 November, 09:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
it irritates me having debates with semi woke people hahah

Operation Que @OperationQ
30 December, 10:28
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
๐Ÿ”"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
๐Ÿ’Š https://www.humorousmathem...

๐Ÿ” Coach, Consult & Counsel ๐Ÿ“ฑ Connect ๐Ÿ”„ Share My Over ๐ŸŽฏ Censored RedPilling Articles ๐Ÿ’Š Support The Mission ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ:
๐Ÿ’Š https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
19 November, 09:48
On average, 89% of all teachings are a lie. With 11% Truth, we need to be Open Minded and let go of everything. This is why the Truth won't be for everyone.

19 November, 09:53
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Yep and it is showing through they know the truth is coming but IMO religion is gonna be the hardest one for people to come to terms with that alone can cause lots of suicides in the die hard religion community

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 November, 10:18
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‰ I just say that 98-99% is bullcrap & the rest is debatable