True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 November, 09:36
I have noticed on this site there are many levels of people being awake I am 100 percent awake to it all these are the 2 main things some people have trouble letting go of

The jesus people worship is a fake jesus the real jesus has been hidden from us but those who claim to be awake cannot let go of this lie

The earth is Flat or Square shaped who knows but we can safely say it is not a globe but some people cannot let go of this lie but claim to be awake

I know everything is a lie and i find it hard debating these subjects it gets boring after a while

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
On average, 89% of all teachings are a lie. With 11% Truth, we need to be Open Minded and let go of everything. This is why the Truth won't be for everyone.
09:48 AM - Nov 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by HoldTheLine in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 November, 10:18
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
😉 I just say that 98-99% is bullcrap & the rest is debatable

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 November, 09:53
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Yep and it is showing through they know the truth is coming but IMO religion is gonna be the hardest one for people to come to terms with that alone can cause lots of suicides in the die hard religion community

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
19 November, 09:58
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Agreed. I was raised Roman Catholic = SO, I got to go first, if you know what I mean. Having been to the Vatican before I learned the truth made this the single most emotionally devastating event to have gone through.

By shifting one's relationship to 1:1 with God and meditating with Gratitude in my heart and the appropriate frequency for the meditation, my Faith has never been stronger.