True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 November, 09:36
I have noticed on this site there are many levels of people being awake I am 100 percent awake to it all these are the 2 main things some people have trouble letting go of

The jesus people worship is a fake jesus the real jesus has been hidden from us but those who claim to be awake cannot let go of this lie

The earth is Flat or Square shaped who knows but we can safely say it is not a globe but some people cannot let go of this lie but claim to be awake

I know everything is a lie and i find it hard debating these subjects it gets boring after a while

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Even "Jesus" is deceptive - it's more like Yeshua/Yashua & too many people allow church teachings to get between them & knowing & understanding the Creator & what Christ tried to teach & show here

I love what I've researched about the flat earth plane - that's how I'll refer to it for now
The more I find about Tartaria & how history seems to have been drastically rewritten fascinates me & makes me even more determined to get to the Creator's truth about it all

I've known about programming & social engineering for a long time & though I can't say I'm totally immune I've been more resistant to it

I'm a bit impatient because I've had glimpses of how things could & should be here, & have been dismayed with how many people are sheeple, & how easily they were fooled after all. It's been frustrating to try to get through to some I care about - I'm dropping small red pills whenever possible, but realize that they have to come to it in their own time

And some never will
10:15 AM - Nov 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it