AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 06:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
What a sick maniac he was. Thank God the actor we have now is only playing.
07:10 PM - Nov 17, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 December, 11:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
while i am pretty sure the original is gone - that pic from 2014 doesn't appear to be correct. i found this one with fauci and clinton (so the 90's) - same nose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gregg Hess @gregghess
30 December, 11:04
Why do these two pics of Fauci look completely different?
Different ears.
Different noses.
Different chin lines.
different hairstyle and hair patterns, and hair.
Different brow bone.
Very weird.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 December, 11:06
In response Gregg Hess to his Publication
I've seen others comparing him from March of 2020 vs now and I'm convinced it's not him. If I find it I will post it.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 December, 10:49
Here is hoping past tense is done done done.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 November, 10:24
To bad we can only execute him once.

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
17 November, 07:39
your ear is fucked up pullit tighter u dumb fuck

Jon Neville @jonnevi
17 November, 07:33
Evil Fucker and how many people died to his nefarious agenda? and how many more will die?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 07:13
Agreed