TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 November, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
16 November, 06:18
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Apparently there are many people who are so HEAVILY mind controlled; they may NEVER wake up? Just had a friend to tell me his DR. told him, just this week: "the ones dying are the UNvaxxed"; therefore the Dr. Recommended him getting the vax; & upon that recommendation, he did. He's waited this long, NOT believing in the vax; & b/c his DR. advised it; he did. Can there REALLY be a Dr. with his head in the sand that much to NOT KNOW the FACTS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The evidence is overwhelming that it is the vaxxed that are dying in groves now. Even my own sister died from it a couple of months back. We knew when flu season arrived they would begin to die and at the end it will be in the many millions in America.
1: 1st vaxx destroys half your WBCโ€™s.
2: 2nd vaxx destroys 75% of all WBC
3: 1st Booster has 81 Stains of dangerous bacteria in it.
4: 2nd Booster has 8 strains of AIDS in it.
Many died on the 1st shot , many more on the 2nd shot ,but, wait until they mandate Boosters and this will be cataclysmic to life.
We will not allow children to get these death shots. Wait until they try and as far as Iโ€™m concerned the person giving the vaxx is trying to murder a child and people will not like the response coming for Christain Patriots. No turning the other cheek on attempted murder. Death only.
07:44 PM - Nov 16, 2021
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
16 November, 08:12
Heartbreaking๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 November, 08:12
Kids are already getting vaxxed! Parents wont listen. They are killing their kids and they believe its for a good cause. WTF? Its so infuriating! From my experience.. if you talk reason with them.. it just pushes them into feeling more justified getting jabbed and jabbing their loved ones!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 November, 07:57
I'm so very sorry about the passing of your sister. May she rest in peace. I hope the love and beautiful memories you shared brings some peace to your heart. Sending prayers, love, peace & light to you and your family. ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ

16 November, 07:56
Show me anywhere in history so many atheletes died suddenly in a short time-frame like this above ? If you canโ€™t you better turn off MSM and start reading to educate yourself.

arba happihr @arba
16 November, 07:51
Thanks for the great post! I wish I could get my family to hear. They do not believe this, they believe the TV. Shameful.
All this work to help, and people still dont believe. Or dont want to believe because they took the jab. Phew.

16 November, 07:53
In response arba happihr to her Publication
They will when friends and family that took it start dying.