TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 November, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
Apparently there are many people who are so HEAVILY mind controlled; they may NEVER wake up? Just had a friend to tell me his DR. told him, just this week: "the ones dying are the UNvaxxed"; therefore the Dr. Recommended him getting the vax; & upon that recommendation, he did. He's waited this long, NOT believing in the vax; & b/c his DR. advised it; he did. Can there REALLY be a Dr. with his head in the sand that much to NOT KNOW the FACTS?
06:18 PM - Nov 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SunnySmiles in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 November, 07:44
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
This a main reason why I do not trust most people...
and most doctors are people.. a very few are almost saints

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 November, 07:44
The evidence is overwhelming that it is the vaxxed that are dying in groves now. Even my own sister died from it a couple of months back. We knew when flu season arrived they would begin to die and at the end it will be in the many millions in America.
1: 1st vaxx destroys half your WBC’s.
2: 2nd vaxx destroys 75% of all WBC
3: 1st Booster has 81 Stains of dangerous bacteria in it.
4: 2nd Booster has 8 strains of AIDS in it.
Many died on the 1st shot , many more on the 2nd shot ,but, wait until they mandate Boosters and this will be cataclysmic to life.
We will not allow children to get these death shots. Wait until they try and as far as I’m concerned the person giving the vaxx is trying to murder a child and people will not like the response coming for Christain Patriots. No turning the other cheek on attempted murder. Death only.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
16 November, 08:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Heartbreaking😓💔🙏🙏🙏🕊

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Eric Larson @ericman375
16 November, 06:24
Doctors only fall into one of 3 categories now. 1) bought and paid for EVIL, 2) brainwashed and worthless EVIL, 3) awake and in the fight. The same is true for teachers and government employees and scientists and journalism. Unfortunately, the majority are in 1 and 2.

Eric Larson @ericman375
16 November, 11:10
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
I personally went to High School with at least 7 who became doctors out of my class and the 1 before and the one after me (approx. 400 total students) 4 for sure have been corrupted (and I was friends with all 7 as I rolled with the “gifted and talented”) and this tears me up. It is so completely obvious to me now that at least 4, maybe more, of those 7 have either taken money or satisfied perversions in exchange for pushing evil.