Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
17 November, 07:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
People have given up because everything listed in this post is all hearsay. No proof whatsoever of any of this happening. Speaking as one of those who has 'given up' (kinda), we're gonna need some proof....because as all of this is supposedly going on, and we're told to hold the line, we're losing our Nation. We're losing our freedoms. We're losing our jobs. And now, most importantly, we're losing our children. So, what's a Patriot to do when we're sitting back watching all of this happen and waiting for something to save us; something that we have no way of knowing for sure is going to happen? Q drops and deltas from four years ago aint cutting the cake anymore! That's all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
16 November, 06:18
Apparently there are many people who are so HEAVILY mind controlled; they may NEVER wake up? Just had a friend to tell me his DR. told him, just this week: "the ones dying are the UNvaxxed"; therefore the Dr. Recommended him getting the vax; & upon that recommendation, he did. He's waited this long, NOT believing in the vax; & b/c his DR. advised it; he did. Can there REALLY be a Dr. with his head in the sand that much to NOT KNOW the FACTS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 November, 07:44
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
The evidence is overwhelming that it is the vaxxed that are dying in groves now. Even my own sister died from it a couple of months back. We knew when flu season arrived they would begin to die and at the end it will be in the many millions in America.
1: 1st vaxx destroys half your WBC’s.
2: 2nd vaxx destroys 75% of all WBC
3: 1st Booster has 81 Stains of dangerous bacteria in it.
4: 2nd Booster has 8 strains of AIDS in it.
Many died on the 1st shot , many more on the 2nd shot ,but, wait until they mandate Boosters and this will be cataclysmic to life.
We will not allow children to get these death shots. Wait until they try and as far as I’m concerned the person giving the vaxx is trying to murder a child and people will not like the response coming for Christain Patriots. No turning the other cheek on attempted murder. Death only.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 November, 07:44
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
This a main reason why I do not trust most people...
and most doctors are people.. a very few are almost saints

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
16 November, 05:44
I trust the plan 100%.

John Atkison @Duende
15 November, 10:31
I've been reading this thread. I've noted some frustration with how events, the "Plan" are unfolding. I for sure as heck am frustrated. I don't know, it could just be one of those days.

But...

Maybe we are either about to enter or have entered the "darkest before the storm" moment. If we keep that in mind, then we know that this nightmare is about to end.

I watched this video by Martin Brodel and posted it on my timeline. What he says starting at 7:20 in the video I found noteworthy. Hope you do to. Enjoy.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 November, 09:02
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Definitely worth a watch.

Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
16 November, 05:11
In response John Atkison to his Publication
soft disclosure to hard disclosure

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 November, 08:05
it is a war. taking down an ancient sex ring with millions of members and trying to minimize deaths takes longer than many think. The battle against the Fed/central bank is just coming into public view.

With HRC, they intended to nuke Seattle release the bioweapon and keep lockdowns for 5 years. Then release a more deadly jab.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 November, 07:54
Holding the line and trusting the plan!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 November, 07:52
The plan allowed for them to go after the children with mask and jab mandates. This is unconscionable to conscious people. I knew of No One that had covid. I know of so many injured and dead from the jabs. Trump takes credit for operation warp speed. My sister in-law had to have her apendix removed, my mom got a severe case of shingles that almost blinded her and now has tremors, another friend had a still birth, another a stroke, another a dead teen boy. All healthy people and all happened right after the jab. They trusted Trump.

From what I am reading across various social media platforms is why many are no longer trusting. How can a plan designed to save the children be causing them to be traumatized, injured and killed. It's a lot to ask of people to trust a plan that is itself directly causing still births, teen heart attacks, convulsions, strokes and more. I beleive in God through Christ, seek and support truth , the Constitutional Republic, and respect for all life.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 November, 07:51
Never left. 👍

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 November, 11:08
exactly brotha
this family right here in it

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 November, 09:38
💪I'm still here. Holding the line! Anons never give up.