r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 November, 02:14
🔴Man, it really feels like I’ve seen a bunch of articles over the past 6-9 months about almost every demographic having an increase in heart issues for one reason or another. Of course the msm’s narratives attribute them to completely unrelated causes.

I’m sure it’s just a big coincidence and couldn’t possibly have anything to do with new, experimental vaccines. Because if that was even potentially the case they would surely tell us. 🙄

“Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that they have ‘found a significant increase’ in patients with broken heart syndrome over the last four months, compared to previous years. Between March 1 and April 30, cardiologists saw 258 patients with acute coronary syndrome, and of those, 7.8 percent had broken heart syndrome, compared to 1.7 percent prior to the pandemic.”

https://people.com/health/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 November, 02:33
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Forget the articles! real life witness here! my dad is admin over Small cemetery across the road from where I live in small town.
during covid 2020 less burials(none from covid-he gets copy of death certificate) but less deaths than previous three years since he was name admin. now, since vaccines started early 2021, they have had doubled amount of burials of last year. 85% deaths were blood clots, myocardial infractions. of the deaths I knew 9 personally, 5 were family members. aged 52 yrs to 81 yrs old. now, on top of that, three more relatives have had heart attacks, still surviving. my dad gets a pacemaker thursday, my mom being tested (heart cath) for pulmonary hypertention after thanksgiving.
that is factual data that I am witnessing without any news media. Scary, very scary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
What sucks is many still don't see it, even when it happens to them or someone they love. I showed my wife hundreds of articles and posts and tweets of people having bad reactions to the jabs or people telling how they lost a loved one. A month later she says she's gonna get the jab. I gave her a puzzled look. "What?" "Umm, I don't think that's a good idea." "Why?" "Umm, don't you remember me showing you all the bad reactions. "No." Now she's on flu number 6 since getting the jabs and sleeps 11-14 hours a day.
02:58 PM - Nov 15, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 November, 03:45
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
I know some people also, who were never sick during the flu seasons, but after this covid jab, got sick for a whole week. So sad!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 November, 03:17
🙏🙏🙏….”my people perish for a lack of knowledge”

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 03:09
😢

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 November, 03:07
yes! i find it amazing our loved ones refuse to listen to us. Same here, when I started telling my dad stuff he said I was crazy. now I brought his cemetery stats to forefront he seems as though he is considering my evidence. when he was released from hospital last Friday, knowing they scheduled for pace maker this week... the nurse ran in room and said “before you leave going to get you this flu shot” my dad said NO. I bout fell out of my chair, he told nurse “not taking anymore shots til I get my heart straightened out”.
Oh I pray all the time, I am hoping he is starting to SEE.
I will pray for your wife as well and jope shes recovers soon.