walker Fast @Fastwalker
15 November, 07:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Oak @oak
15 November, 09:14
In response walker Fast to his Publication
You asshats already riot against wearing a mask for 10 minutes while shopping and then suggest the government should ban the life blood of America. How do you think that's gonna turn out?

I'd facepalm harder, but you unvaxxed idiots are taking up all the ICU beds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
15 November, 10:08
In response Gary Oak to his Publication
Last I checked, I'm unvaxxed and I'm not in the hospital. My wife is vaxxed and somehow, she's had the flu 6 times since getting shot #2 . So take your bullshit and get out of here.

Gary Oak @oak
15 November, 11:22
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Tell that to the people's bridge lady.

Eric Larson @ericman375
15 November, 11:45
Really? You realize she was murdered, right?

Gary Oak @oak
15 November, 11:59
She was taking Ivermectin, which did fuck all for her. Then she went to the hospital when it was already too late. No, she wasn't murdered. Go check out her Telegram, posting about how grateful she is to be taken care of between all bullshit posts.

Eric Larson @ericman375
15 November, 12:26
What's with you douchebags and your fake profile photos? Probably a bot or an immigrant worker at a troll farm.

Gary Oak @oak
15 November, 01:28
What's with the antivaxxers and their fake intellectualism? Probably a bot or a neckbeard in a basement.

Eric Larson @ericman375
You realize you are the most hated "person" here. You might as well slink back to Twitter and cower under Jack's crotch.
01:47 PM - Nov 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
Gary Oak @oak
15 November, 02:10
And why exactly would I care that you and your ilk hate me? Your opinions are a carbon copy of the next best Telegram channel anyway. I'll go there instead if I need some trash takes.

Eric Larson @ericman375
15 November, 02:13
You realize that, in the end, the Bidens, the Clintons, the Faucis, the Obamas of the world that you so blindly worship, will be revealed to be the worst POS' this country has ever known. COVFEFE.

Data Gramma @Vic
15 November, 01:52
@oak is a bot, Eric. Don't waste your time on "it".

Eric Larson @ericman375
15 November, 02:07
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
I know, sometimes it brings me pleasure. Kind of like target practice.

Gary Oak @oak
15 November, 02:11
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Have you heard the joke about one no-profile 3-letter account calling another a bot?

Me neither.