Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 November, 10:44
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I've taken it rarely & reluctantly because I'm as leery of over the counter meds as prescriptions

Thank goodness it was usually only one of two bloody advil, then with the natural remedies & heat & cold I was able to stay away from them again

What my naturopathic doctor recommended & a therapist has done lately has helped greatly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
14 November, 10:17
Damn! I have that on my shelf right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
14 November, 10:21
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
So do I, and most of us.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 November, 10:10
i use to take it. i stopped taking all OTC meds 6 years ago with a few generic here and there. once Tylenol came out contaminated years back, i tried my best to stay away from any and all medication. i find that 3 omega 3 tablets and 1 500mg magnesium does better than any medication.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts