Dimitri Anon @Spartan
14 November, 10:05
Advil made in China by Pfeizer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i use to take it. i stopped taking all OTC meds 6 years ago with a few generic here and there. once Tylenol came out contaminated years back, i tried my best to stay away from any and all medication. i find that 3 omega 3 tablets and 1 500mg magnesium does better than any medication.
10:10 AM - Nov 14, 2021
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 November, 11:10
In response Marlene van to her Publication
interesting. i never heard if it until you shared. i researched it. It reduces inflammation and is good for bruising. exercising your knee believe it or not will help it. no weight nearing exercises. just simple floor controlled floor exercises along with icing. trust me i can swear to this. i have fallen down the steps 2 times. hard! i do not know how i miss the bottom step, poor lighting i guess. yes i was sober. lol fell on my knee cap, on the basement floor! i though for sure i blew my knee cap the second time. exercises saved me! i tell you. it hurt when i did it because i pulled EVERYTHING attached to it. 6 weeks to a full recover no dr.

thank you for sharing. i will remember this for my next injury! selling the house so i will be falling again! 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 November, 11:17
In response Marlene van to her Publication
did it get rid of your pain? Never heard of these, thanks