John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Small Pox has always been the next step.

FDA approved a pill for small pox in 2018.
Yes a pill for a disease that is eradicated in the U.S.
Their excuse is just in case of bio-terrorism.
A company called SIGA got the call and has a contract with BARDA (The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) to supply the drug.

Here is the catch though and it's freaking HUGE.
"The efficacy of TPOXX may be reduced in immunocompromised
patients." A.K.A. everyone with a covid vax.
It gets much worse.
A dedicated drug-drug interaction study determined that drug interactions exist for co-administration of repaglinide and midazolam.
Wouldn't you know that both of those drugs are used in a form of a Covid vaccine.

So not only will it not work well but you could have deaths from drug interactions out the wazzu.
BTW SIGA is Agis backward. Agis is a huge elder health network.

This is a set up, it always was. They are trying to sacrifice those you love.
BE VERY AFRAID.
10:59 AM - Nov 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
16 November, 11:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
18 November, 08:23
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
gates said it would happen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 November, 07:25
All ya gotta do is watch the weather channel or weather nation. Thats a sure fire bunch of commercials. All kinds of vaxs coming out.
Wonder why.. T-cells are crazy after vax.

16 November, 06:44
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
God made a perfect system. Anything that was brought into the world after that is disease. God already gave us the abilities to destroy it and they know this so they have to figure out how to short circuit his auto fixes.
I was going to explain but this article covers it so much better than I ever could and it is from the NIH so of course it will explain what they already claim they don't know.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
15 November, 04:57
So if we know or predict this is coming, what actions are being taken to stop this! Or are we just supposed to sit back and say ok, release another fing bio weapon!!! Frankly Im feeling like all this doom and gloom shit is being poured out on us with no fing solution! Not that I dont want info but I also want to know how we can stop this shit!

16 November, 06:49
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
We stop it by doing exactly what your doing now. Raising awareness and questioning why things are being done the way they are.
Before, they had our complete trust and over and over they took advantage of it to cause us great harms.
They can no longer do that whenever they wish because we are paying attention to their every move.
They have lost control.
To regain control they must either make massive changes to win back our trust or what they are doing now, using brute force.
They picked the wrong option when it comes to America.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
15 November, 04:56
I acually remember catching a news story back then about it and the only reason i remember is because at the time i thought it strange myself , being that it had been eradicated…

16 November, 06:54
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
When the only people in possession are governments than the only people who can cause us harm are the same.
Each lab has a marked strain that identifies where it came from so we will know who uses it.
In MHO that is exactly what they want. For us to know.
Just another form of control and another way to start a war.
This should never kill another person in the US.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 03:25
Do you think the GITMO story about them going to GITMO is bs? Asking, again, literally.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 November, 12:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
hey steph, if you worked for unkle sam you got small pox vax

16 November, 06:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes and that will be my answer until it is known world wide what is going on. When this kicks off every single person will be fully aware it is happening.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 November, 03:21
I read in Agenda 21 they planned on throwing Non compliant people into the infested South (Where I am). They targeted certain areas to release this. Dear lord.

Msterri ... @Msterri
15 November, 05:27
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I think they will try all areas

16 November, 07:01
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Yes they do plan to do that. What is in our favor now is that people are starting to see that A21 isn't a conspiracy theory, it is the truth.
We may be stupid but we will not allow this to happen again. Our people will stand up and do so in overwhelming numbers.

John Atkison @Duende
15 November, 03:21
Revelation 16:2 (KJV) ...

"And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image."

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 November, 02:41
yes. so the ones who were not injured “quick enough” will most likely get the small pox. the first jab does something to your immunity. the second jab really does something depending on your nutrients and stem cells in your body. unfortunately the older you are the less stem cells you have. obviously less healthy cells as well.

These freaks know exactly what they are doing. it is NOT a mistake.

16 November, 06:58
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Yes they do and no this is not a mistake, this is murder.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
15 November, 01:58
What do airport workers need to do about this?

16 November, 07:04
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Spread this info to everyone you know. It will be up to each person to be aware of what the outcomes of being vaxxed could be. Each person should be able to make an informed decision about what is best for them. Until we have that this is just wide scale murder.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 November, 12:54
Two news drugs for a disease that is considered to be eradicated. Very strange.

https://www.cdc.gov/smallp...

16 November, 07:07
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Indeed. And what are the chances they counter act with covid vaxs naturally? I would say just about zero.
Even if you don't buy into any conspiracy common sense should be throwing flags everywhere.
This is science going against science. Almost like they knew it was going to happen...

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
13 November, 06:15
The issue I see is most of the older generation have had a small pox vaccination. Are they going to be told they need a "booster"?

16 November, 07:12
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
This in my opinion is why they had covid target seniors. If they make your system weak in general it doesn't matter what vaccines you have had previously a rapid growing pathogen would still be able to overwhelm the compromised system.
The more people who are vaccinated the more they have the ability to blame other causes. This is why they MUST keep vaxxing people. If they don't it is only a matter of time before it is just obvious what they are doing.