John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 November, 10:59
Small Pox has always been the next step.

FDA approved a pill for small pox in 2018.
Yes a pill for a disease that is eradicated in the U.S.
Their excuse is just in case of bio-terrorism.
A company called SIGA got the call and has a contract with BARDA (The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) to supply the drug.

Here is the catch though and it's freaking HUGE.
"The efficacy of TPOXX may be reduced in immunocompromised
patients." A.K.A. everyone with a covid vax.
It gets much worse.
A dedicated drug-drug interaction study determined that drug interactions exist for co-administration of repaglinide and midazolam.
Wouldn't you know that both of those drugs are used in a form of a Covid vaccine.

So not only will it not work well but you could have deaths from drug interactions out the wazzu.
BTW SIGA is Agis backward. Agis is a huge elder health network.

This is a set up, it always was. They are trying to sacrifice those you love.
BE VERY AFRAID.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
15 November, 04:57
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
So if we know or predict this is coming, what actions are being taken to stop this! Or are we just supposed to sit back and say ok, release another fing bio weapon!!! Frankly Im feeling like all this doom and gloom shit is being poured out on us with no fing solution! Not that I dont want info but I also want to know how we can stop this shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
We stop it by doing exactly what your doing now. Raising awareness and questioning why things are being done the way they are.
Before, they had our complete trust and over and over they took advantage of it to cause us great harms.
They can no longer do that whenever they wish because we are paying attention to their every move.
They have lost control.
To regain control they must either make massive changes to win back our trust or what they are doing now, using brute force.
They picked the wrong option when it comes to America.
06:49 AM - Nov 16, 2021
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 November, 11:01
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thank You. Fells good sometimes just to be heard and feel like I am doing something to help defeat the evil. For so long we have been lied to and basically treated as slaves for the elite. No More!! Their reign is coming to sn end!! Once awake its impossible to go back to sleep. More and more are waking up. No one in my family but me though. I hope at least some of my fam make it through.