Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
12 November, 07:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
May the good Lord bless him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 07:49
In response Susie Que to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
12 November, 07:17
๐Ÿ˜ขPrayers for this man, he is in so much turmoil. God loves us and he is there when we call. ๐Ÿ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 07:50
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Š

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 November, 07:03
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. -John 13:34

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 November, 10:35
Heavenly Father, please Jesus, send comforting angels to this man. Speak to him Father. Help him. Send him to the one he needs. Let him feel how loved he is and protect and lead him. We love YOU FATHER!! WE PRAISE YOU JESUS! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 10:35
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”amen

Jesus send an army of angels top help, please

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
12 November, 10:31
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™Wish he could be with us in person for a great big Patriot hug ! He's not alone, we are with him.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 10:33
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
right, but he is under attack from trolls and people that are not acting like human beings, which we know what that means. He should just get off social media and any place that allows these sick people to bully.

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 10:12
In response Paula Erickson to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ praying for him

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 November, 10:05
Geez this is sad. I listened to it twice but didn't get parts of it. Is he trying to share his story about being jabbed??? He said he was trying to share his story, but he talks about the ugliness in people (which yeah, I get that). Just makes you feel so bad for him because we can all identify with how he feels.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 10:08
In response Made In America to her Publication
I posted his instagram where you can read what he says if that helps.

https://www.instagram.com/...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 November, 10:05
my heart is breaking for this manโ€ฆ God please comfort him, let him know heโ€™s not alone and that people are praying for him and all those suffering and tormented ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 10:06
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
100 percent

I think this is happening all over, but most are silent