Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
13 November, 11:25
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Psychological Thought Bomb......Boom!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
13 November, 10:55
Well said! 👏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
13 November, 10:53
Though I often get annoyed by the sheeps lack of discernment, to say they deserve their fate for taking the vaxx is too harsh. Everyone has their strengths, we anons just happen to be blessed to have the power of good intuition. Obviously those who don’t see what we see clearly don’t have that same gut instinct or intuition. We have a gift, we can detect BS better than most people. But that doesn’t mean that the sheep aren’t worth saving. The sheep may be nasty and cruel sometimes but they are conditioned to be that way by mass brainwashing. Like I said earlier, everyone has their strengths, maybe those that don’t see the truth clearly and can’t wake up are good workers or even good people, too trusting, too naive. Even though they are annoying, that doesn’t mean they are terrible people that aren’t worth saving. They are still our family, friends and neighbors. They will suffer their own self made consequences or not. It’s really hard to judge someone if you don’t walk in their shoes.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 November, 11:53
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
"...the strongest horse, carries the heaviest load..."
#Empathy✨🕊✨

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
13 November, 12:10
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
My friends all work full time. They do not have time to get on here and research. They are busy doing so many other things, The information we ANONS have we are RESPONSIBLE for sharing with the world that doesn't have this information. I have very good friends who 1) were apart of one of the vaccine trials in 2020 before any of us started to realize what was really happening and 2) Got the jab early on before I could alert her to the facts that are coming out. Both say they will never get a jab again based on me giving them this information.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 November, 09:35
While much of what you say is very true it does not mean we should turn our backs, in fact we should do the exact opposite.
To learn we must make mistakes.
Others have learned well from those who made the mistake.
We needed them to do what they did so we can do what we are doing.
I will not leave anyone behind who wishes to come with me.
Never.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 November, 10:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thank You, well said ...
Its about saving everyone, including the ignorant. "Its not for everyone" true, but many who do not know are unable to handle the truth / change that is realized by research and attuning to the vibrations of the earth. Many are too stupefied at this moment, however with love and understanding, they too will overcome.

This is what Jesus meant when he said love your neighbor like yourself.

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 08:16

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
12 November, 01:48
No. This is wrong.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
12 November, 09:56
this very harsh. while i recognize some truth in these statements (and would never bend to this tyranny myself) it is not their fault that people have been conditioned by sophisticated propaganda.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 November, 08:47
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
We have all been exposed to the same propaganda.
Willful ignorance is a personal fault, we we're all given a choice.
We've all seen the memes, very few choose the hard road..
If everyone that kowtowed would have had the balls to say NO, then, two weeks to flatten the curve might have been something.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 November, 10:58
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Thank you, this is full of compassion and love = very Christian.
We ARE NOT here to judge others, that is God's position.

I too am very frustrated with those who refuse to learn & return to their old habits ... but we are to forgive 7x70 times each day for those who trespass against us, let alone, those who just don't understand bc of their ignorance.

Please be kind, they need our love and understand and most importantly OUR GUIDANCE, now more than ever.

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
12 November, 08:14
i couldn.t have said this any better,,this is a great explanation of STUPIDITY

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 November, 07:46
Insightful. Powerful misinformation + FEAR led many good people to the vac believing they were protecting themselves, family and there fellow man. The correlatios to certain charater traits,, many recently learned through social media psyops conditioning are noteworthy. Many of our brothers and sisters will have the cold shower awakening and will be filled with rage, regret and remorse. Some will need help, some may become great warriors and guardians of justice with their own testimony, all will need love.
I'm sure there are many anons fighting daily on multiple platforms today that had voted for "Obama" before they realized how they were duped by pure evil and insidiousness.
For the rest, I agree with everything you said, brother.
👍🙏💥🇺🇸💥

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 November, 06:59
People are easily deceived.

They just needed to do some research.

Goes to show you how much control over the mind that the media has.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
12 November, 07:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes, and they also should’ve listened to those that did do the research instead of ridiculing them as conspiracy theorists.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
12 November, 06:58
I agree 100% if you are getting an exemptiion to keep working for the tyrants you are NOT a true American.Patriot. YOu have put your own wants before FREEDOM of an entire nation whose neck is caught in Cabals hands. This will bite you in the behind in the next go around, this kneeling at the TYRANTS request will enslave you and all future generations. MAN UP I am disgusted at any agreement with tyrants. YOu are not a patriot. No is your constitutional right that GOVT must respect or you have no freedoms at all. NONE. You gave in to tyranny.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 November, 06:58
useful idiots!