Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
12 November, 04:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
Though I often get annoyed by the sheeps lack of discernment, to say they deserve their fate for taking the vaxx is too harsh. Everyone has their strengths, we anons just happen to be blessed to have the power of good intuition. Obviously those who don’t see what we see clearly don’t have that same gut instinct or intuition. We have a gift, we can detect BS better than most people. But that doesn’t mean that the sheep aren’t worth saving. The sheep may be nasty and cruel sometimes but they are conditioned to be that way by mass brainwashing. Like I said earlier, everyone has their strengths, maybe those that don’t see the truth clearly and can’t wake up are good workers or even good people, too trusting, too naive. Even though they are annoying, that doesn’t mean they are terrible people that aren’t worth saving. They are still our family, friends and neighbors. They will suffer their own self made consequences or not. It’s really hard to judge someone if you don’t walk in their shoes.
10:53 AM - Nov 13, 2021
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
13 November, 12:10
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
My friends all work full time. They do not have time to get on here and research. They are busy doing so many other things, The information we ANONS have we are RESPONSIBLE for sharing with the world that doesn't have this information. I have very good friends who 1) were apart of one of the vaccine trials in 2020 before any of us started to realize what was really happening and 2) Got the jab early on before I could alert her to the facts that are coming out. Both say they will never get a jab again based on me giving them this information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 November, 11:53
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
"...the strongest horse, carries the heaviest load..."
#Empathy✨🕊✨