Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
12 November, 04:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
12 November, 09:56
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
this very harsh. while i recognize some truth in these statements (and would never bend to this tyranny myself) it is not their fault that people have been conditioned by sophisticated propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Thank you, this is full of compassion and love = very Christian.
We ARE NOT here to judge others, that is God's position.

I too am very frustrated with those who refuse to learn & return to their old habits ... but we are to forgive 7x70 times each day for those who trespass against us, let alone, those who just don't understand bc of their ignorance.

Please be kind, they need our love and understand and most importantly OUR GUIDANCE, now more than ever.
10:58 AM - Nov 13, 2021
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
13 November, 02:10
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
thank you. i completely agree. we have all been deceived at some level. we need to help each other wake up. it takes some longer than others. but there by the grace if God go I. peace Laurel (also my wifes name).

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 November, 02:24
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Thanks Ted, I am now trying to red-pill drivers behind me, esp at RUSH HOUR! < 2 pics >