Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
12 November, 04:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
12 November, 09:56
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
this very harsh. while i recognize some truth in these statements (and would never bend to this tyranny myself) it is not their fault that people have been conditioned by sophisticated propaganda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
We have all been exposed to the same propaganda.
Willful ignorance is a personal fault, we we're all given a choice.
We've all seen the memes, very few choose the hard road..
If everyone that kowtowed would have had the balls to say NO, then, two weeks to flatten the curve might have been something.
08:47 AM - Nov 13, 2021
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Eikcuf in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 November, 11:01
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
"Willful ignorance is a personal fault," the Bible teaches us how to forgive other as well as ourselves, let have the strength to be kind.
Lets harness our anger / frustration and place it on the darkness trying to rule over our people, land & world.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 November, 01:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Forgiveness is love them anyway.
Many mistakes and crimes happen due to desperation caused by not feeling loved, cared for or respected.
I've done things I'm not proud of, but I figured out why and changed.
People always like to point at your "was" as your defining.
People grow and personalities change. Forgive the repentant, and council the rest, but never let yourself get dragged down.
"tend to the branch in your own eye, and mind the sliver in your brothers."