Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 November, 03:03
Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. I’ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 November, 08:54
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Right next to you! Im seeing more of it and its starting to tear me apart. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 09:50
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Honestly, every day I am asking God to remove me, no answer, wotmessong and feeling pain is what’s real now

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 November, 10:01
Your here for a reason as Jesus chose you. You are stronger than you know. Soon we all will see why us. WWG1WGA GODSPEED GOD BLESS

11 November, 10:05
where is the strength in weeping?? Definately a very dark time, yes I have faith but want justice

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
With faith then you know deep down justice will be served. Or none of us would be here Right?
10:07 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
11 November, 10:10
yeah, that’s why we’re here, but being torn apart ain’t easy bro

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 November, 10:12
True Im just praying to save one. If I can do that My life matter not!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 10:23
No Sir, but can be where we find our strength in God, truly, a stripped down simpler version, it takes work and is not easy, to go back to where you once were is not even a choice anymore, this is why we must do this all together, supporting one another through Christ, and You are never alone bro, even the strongest metals can be melted down and remade, what frustrates us most is we cannot truly see how much our spirits connection is making waves universally, You are a warrior, and there is more going on here than we can fathom, God is guiding You and Your Faith is so strong. I see it all the time. Much Love. 🙏❤️