Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I don't know where you are on your journey, whether your questioning, finding, processing, unwinding, confused, joyous, flowing in love, or the dark night, just remember, you are farther than you were yesterday, tomorrow you need not look back, keep going your way, stay with God all-ways, I am sure you know and feel change occurring, you have come so far, just don't ever quit, your just where you should be, Thanks for being You, I Love You and God's Love for You is forever. I Thank You God for the strength given to us all, I Thank You for God never leaving any of us. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ
https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVX...
Casting Crowns - Here's My Heart (Live) - YouTube

Download the song here: http://smarturl.it/crownsworshipClick to watch the music video for β€œScars In Heaven” by Casting Crowns!https://CastingCrowns.lnk.to/S...

09:06 AM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 October, 10:51 (E)
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Yw my fren.. πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’› Glory be to God !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 September, 12:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Heart touching and beautiful, so nice to see all the young ones at that concert, gives hope not all is lost!πŸ™πŸŒΉβ™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 September, 12:47
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Love You. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ God Bless You.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 April, 02:06
I just sang along with this song. Thanks for sharing. I needed to hear that. Thanks for your kind words, as well. You always know, exactly what to say and I so appreciate that. Thank you GOD and thank you JESUS, for always being there for us. Thank you for loving us and forgiving us. We can never repay our debt to you, but we can learn to love one another, as you have graciously loved us. Thanks again, Jason. You are truly a GOD send in these trying times.

11 April, 02:47
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You're welcome. Love You Tammi, You are truly a blessing here. πŸ™β€οΈ God is So Very Good to Us, What an amazing place to be, Thank You LORD Jesus, and Thank You Father. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 April, 01:51
I so so so love this song . . . it is just so beautiful.

11 April, 02:50
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yes me too, such a lift. πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
10 November, 07:29
I needed that just now, thank you

10 November, 07:30
In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication
Love You Brother. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 November, 07:12
Beautiful post Jason!! Thank you.

10 November, 07:14
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
YW....God Bless You πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 November, 09:13
❀️❀️❀️

10 November, 09:17
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
❀️❀️❀️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 November, 09:10
God bless you brother.

10 November, 09:18
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank You brother. May God Bless You and Yours always, all-waysπŸ™