Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 November, 02:57
100% of reported Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths were caused by just 5% of batches produced and the majority were sent to red Republican States across the USA.

Bioweapon Galore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
09 November, 04:56
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Ah yes because screenshotting a tweet with 20 likes is such a great and convincing source.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
09 November, 08:25
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Well, how 'bout YOU go into VAERS and extract data that proves this erroneous? Not many have the training or patience to deep dive into the VAERS user interface to extract data.
I've done it personally, so if you succeed then I'll be fascinated to see the results you come up with. Please publish them here.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
09 November, 10:28
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
lmao "deep dive into the VAERS user interface to extract data" is a pretty roundabout way to describe clicking a stupid button do download ready made files.

I bet you haven't even opened that page because there's no way you would come up with garbage like that if you did.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
Wrong, buckwheat, and still you haven't put up anything positive. Go do the data dive and surprise all of us with your proof.
05:19 PM - Nov 09, 2021
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Sleuth, click on at the bottom under it