Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 January, 02:00
I'm building something that could potentially give thousands of people jobs. Pray that I can do it right because the first people I'm giving jobs to will be Patriots that had theirs taken away. For those that are going through rough times, don't lose hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shana Rathbun @GirlieGumps08
You are awesome! I have been out of work since August technically since March when the virus started. I worked at a school, do I really need to say more. It has not been easy but we manage to get through. I feel it was meant to be that I am not working for 2 reasons 1) to be here to help my girls with the online school thing and really just be here when they need me the most and 2) I am free to do what is really needed from me whether it a job or just helping people. I will definitely pray and send hope and faith to you!
02:53 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GirlieGumps08 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shana Rathbun, click on at the bottom under it