Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I'm building something that could potentially give thousands of people jobs. Pray that I can do it right because the first people I'm giving jobs to will be Patriots that had theirs taken away. For those that are going through rough times, don't lose hope!
02:00 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
09 February, 08:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wow. Please keep me in mind if you have something a disabled person can do from home/computer. I will lose everything when I turn 60 next year. I will be homeless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 February, 07:40
You are AWESOME!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 February, 07:31
I'll be keeping an eye on this! Looking for a job that doesn't include being forced to wear a mask, which is everywhere in my town. Fook that noise. Rather live on the street than wear a fookin mask that kills your immune system everyday. Best wishes to your success Doq! 🐸🇺🇸

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 February, 07:31
I'll be keeping an eye on this! Looking for a job that doesn't include being forced to wear a mask, which is everywhere in my town. Fook that noise. Rather live on the street than wear a fookin mask that kills your immune system everyday. Best wishes to your success Doq! 🐸🇺🇸

Karen Truthseeker @TNpatriotgirl1776
02 February, 12:29
Love this!!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
31 January, 10:44
fantastic! Do you need help?

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
31 January, 09:23
This is great news! Vaccines required at my large corporation I work for. Looking for another place to land. Count me in!

Carmen Denton @Alwaysalice1234
31 January, 03:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏 if only i was in your area i could use a job. my office work is gone.

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
31 January, 01:59
I'm retired but if you need a volunteer and I can help, give me a....I was going to say tweet, but I was kicked iff permanently the night of the big purge! However, I followed you there and now here, so let me knoww😉
🙏for your success!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
31 January, 01:18
Im out of work for 1 year. Please count me in, Sir!

LadyAnon

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
31 January, 08:13
this is wonderful news!!! I know so many Patriots out there just like me, who lost their job, simply for expressing our support for President Trump.

you see.... in Illinois ~ the goverment AND the Union didn't like that so much 🙄

If I can help in any way, please reach out!! 🙏🏼

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
31 January, 03:55
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 For your success. What an amazing thing to do 💓💓

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 03:50
God bless you, beautiful one... how awesome...!😇🙏

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 January, 02:32
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 January, 01:14
Prayers from 🇨🇦 on your success!
🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 January, 12:34
💙🙏💙

Godly Man @WWCUE
30 January, 10:39
I’m on board, DOQ. Haven’t worked for a year (2/28/20) and can’t get UE, which is BS. Almost lost it all at this point. But I trust God and the Plan.

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
30 January, 10:29
🙏🙏🙏

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
30 January, 08:58
Great work Doq! I'm a RN, LMK if you need help. Other skills as well!

Riss 916 @Riss
30 January, 08:50
That is so awesome of you Doq!! Thank you for making a positive difference in this world!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
30 January, 08:44
prayers for many blessings

Catty Scatbrat @CattyScatbrat
30 January, 08:35
Thank you, Patriots helping patriots! awesome idea!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 January, 08:29
Lemme know what you need DOQ! 😎👍

Coral ___ @Coral_
30 January, 08:26
always praying for your endeavors

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 January, 08:22
🙏 please let me know if you need any help 🙏

Victor Cardoso @ViQtorQardoso
30 January, 08:15
🙏Thank you patriot #GodWins 💗

Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
30 January, 08:10
need help with the build?

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
30 January, 08:08
oh boy! i just want a new job! so tired of wearing a mask and mandatory covid tests twice wewkly.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
30 January, 08:03
God bless you DOQ! Prayers going up for you! Godspeed Patriot!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
30 January, 08:03
God bless you DOQ! Prayers going up for you! Godspeed Patriot!