Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 November, 09:07
Please be careful what music you listen to and who you listen to. This sound made me feel sick.

They are linking toxic frequencies to people that have taken the jab etc

Please listen to 432HZ music

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
08 November, 02:42
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
graphine oxide, vibrates remember, or even if there is small metal particles, they will vibrate to the beats, imagine the particles are in your organs, moving around to the beat, I've seen a film to do with this, Kingsman!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 November, 10:07
Frequencies (we are electric, like the universe) have been used to harm us, fool us, and soon, HEAL us.

Watch Ewaranon. Every single video is a Great Awakening. Gets scientific at times, and worth ploughing through for us right-brained folks. His information has rocked my world!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 November, 08:44
Truthfully, this looks like a test that the cabal was trying out to see if it was working since it was made clear "only vaxxed" could attend. Looks like the vaxxed and vibrational tones/music/chanting worked.

If they trigger something like this in the streets of every city, for those of us unvaxxed, this will require a very strong inner strength and faith because there will nothing we can do to help them except wait until the vibrational frequency ceases. I personally would not want to be near any of them if this happens as I believe they will be very dangerous as well because it does create aggression in those that don't die from it. I've identified my vaxxed neighbors in the event of and will take measures if necessary should they become violent like they did in a CIA test/slaughter of an African nation where they tore each other's heads off with their bare hands. African military had to shoot the survivors as they were not able to approach them to help.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
08 November, 10:23
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Do you have a link for what happened in Africa? Thanks in advance. :)

Operation Que @OperationQ
30 December, 02:56
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 November, 07:22
This is so effing creepy. I hope it wakes up a couple million people.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
08 November, 07:17
between hertz frequency and 5g thing going to get real bad. this was a test. i bet intentionally unprepared to cause higher deaths

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
08 November, 07:41
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
right on the money!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:07
It's going to get deeper before it gets better. Be well and GOD bless.