Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Please be careful what music you listen to and who you listen to. This sound made me feel sick.

They are linking toxic frequencies to people that have taken the jab etc

Please listen to 432HZ music
09:07 PM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
guyo thorson @guyo
08 November, 02:59
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
08 November, 01:38
🧚🧖‍♀️🧚 Just a suggestion 🧚🧖‍♀️🧚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
08 November, 07:34
This did make me feel very weird!! Very demonic!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 November, 12:31
Sure Sounds like some Satanic Venue to me America

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 November, 10:42

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 November, 10:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Frequencies (we are electric, like the universe) have been used to harm us, fool us, and soon, HEAL us.

Watch Ewaranon. Every single video is a Great Awakening. Gets scientific at times, and worth ploughing through for us right-brained folks. His information has rocked my world!

English Viking @Artist_
08 November, 02:42
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
graphine oxide, vibrates remember, or even if there is small metal particles, they will vibrate to the beats, imagine the particles are in your organs, moving around to the beat, I've seen a film to do with this, Kingsman!!!!!

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 November, 09:29
For myself and all others who know nothing about a certain frequency, I'll make it much simpler.

Listen to REAL MUSIC played with REAL INSTRUMENTS and amplified with REAL MICROPHONES. None of this bullshit technology that alters voice quality. Reverb is 100% fine (you sound like absolute shit if you sing without it), but don't use anything else.

This techno shit is where they can screw with you. I'm not surprised because techno music basically sounds like shit anyway.

That could explain why I love John Cougar Mellencamp's music. It's raw and real. He and his band recorded their albums in his BARN.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 November, 01:50
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 November, 02:00
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Bet he got sodomized by these two devils... and Johnny sold his little soul to the devil that time

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 November, 09:15
Man Im glad I dont go anywhere!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 November, 09:11
go study the comparison between that night and christ in limbo

a frequency that kills and turns eyes black