Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 November, 09:07
Please be careful what music you listen to and who you listen to. This sound made me feel sick.

They are linking toxic frequencies to people that have taken the jab etc

Please listen to 432HZ music

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 November, 09:29
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
For myself and all others who know nothing about a certain frequency, I'll make it much simpler.

Listen to REAL MUSIC played with REAL INSTRUMENTS and amplified with REAL MICROPHONES. None of this bullshit technology that alters voice quality. Reverb is 100% fine (you sound like absolute shit if you sing without it), but don't use anything else.

This techno shit is where they can screw with you. I'm not surprised because techno music basically sounds like shit anyway.

That could explain why I love John Cougar Mellencamp's music. It's raw and real. He and his band recorded their albums in his BARN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Bet he got sodomized by these two devils... and Johnny sold his little soul to the devil that time
02:00 PM - Nov 08, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
08 November, 02:44
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I recognize Steven King. I don't know who the other one is, but he looks evil. John does NOT look happy to be in their company.

08 November, 02:43
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Who are the two devils you speak of?