If Pfizer CEO arrest is true...

Do you think it would shock the world?
12:06 PM - Nov 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mar Jek @Mjekel
10 November, 06:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No, that is to be expected!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 November, 04:14
I heard it was false..not true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
08 November, 03:20
NOT

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 November, 03:19
Nope. Not big enough message.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 November, 05:43
It would not suprise me one bit but then again I do not believe anything would at this point.

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
06 November, 12:42
No...the biggest shock would either be the sitting fake president or George Floyd.

Bee Crystallised @BeeCrystallised
06 November, 10:18
Choices choices :) Obama might do the trick, the pope too. Or osama bin laden, that might be a bit of a shock as well

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 04:14
maybe no But arresting Biden on national television I think would shock the world or start a block party in every community in America.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 November, 11:48
I trust nothing anymore which is why I didn’t copy the con. Those who truly know post the least, hence the least followers AND followers. “Careful……”

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 November, 11:10
Nope. Not even the arrest of Hillary qualifies when you think in terms of the entire planet. The POPE does. Q drops aplenty talk about a MASS awakening and that the truth will shock the WORLD.

Well, there are a lot of primitive nations that don't have internet, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc. Plus, I don't even know the name of the CEO of Pfizer so how would they?

BUT - there is probably only one country into which the tentacular claws of the Roman Catholic Church have not dug and that's Saudi Arabia.

The RCC's goal is, and always has been, to TAKE OVER AND CONTROL THE WORLD. The lay persons who go to MASS don't know this. I imagine millions of Catholic churchgoers ALL OVER THE WORLD discovering that their hero has been arrested.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 November, 03:47
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

What you need to KNOW ABOUT SLOWAXXERS AND DARE TO ASK...

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
08 November, 03:46
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
you have a point

Mar Jek @Mjekel
05 November, 10:53
No. Pope or Obama, okay throw in Killery

Bee Saved @BSaved
05 November, 10:24
Arresting W would shock the world. put his crimes on display.

Kira Kju @kju17
05 November, 10:20
I think O.bam.A maybe

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
05 November, 10:19
2 things happened today. Veritas raided, and supposed CEO arrest. Guess which one cannot be confirmed?

Kira Kju @kju17
05 November, 10:19
No, it's just a little fish.🐠

🦈🦈🦈

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
05 November, 10:14
No

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 November, 10:07
i was re reading all the replies. Why would'nt it shock the world? We,are not talking about shocking Patriots because we know the truth. Those willing to take the Jab and to trust Science and follow the cult will now see this person arrested and shock their world. They lived in fear and put their faith in the vaccine. Think about it.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 November, 10:11
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Where's prince Andrew...

That's what I wanna know...

There can be no claims of bias

when it comes to him...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 November, 10:07
Anymore brother... I don't think it would matter if the Pope was carted off on live tv... and I am praying to Jesus asking that all His people may begin opening eyes to see and tuning ears to hear. 🙏✝️🙏

Neanderthal S27 @s27
05 November, 10:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Sadly Some are too Far Gone...
And It Breaks My ❤...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
05 November, 10:05
Maybe. I think Fauci needs it first...the jabbed worship him ..

Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
05 November, 09:58
Nope the charges were lame…sooo many choices but arresting George W Bush’s clone for crimes against humanity orchestrating 911 that may do it!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 November, 10:01
In response Beverly Clark to her Publication
Nah, I’m thinking Fauchi for genocide. I’m giving that an 80% chance

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
05 November, 10:17
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Agree with this 100%, Casey!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 November, 09:52
Good point.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 09:51
Nana heard that today but seems the news media covered it up with the "NEWEST AND GREATEST " invention from Pfizer, the new and improved covid shot... I mean covid pill that cures covid.

Nana's first thought was,"Well if we cant get ya to take the damn lethal vaxx we will put the same kill your ass ingredients in a pill an call it CURE FOR COVID"!!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
05 November, 10:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There is only one "pill" that is proven to be 100 percent effective in protecting against the corona virus. It is called the RED pill! Completely safe and effective... with NO negative side effects! Its also 100 percent free 😏

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 November, 09:50
I think the only arrest that would actually shock me would be Putin

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 November, 09:48
at this point no....

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 November, 08:46
The Queen or the Pope might.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
07 November, 12:32
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
The Queen!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
05 November, 08:36
No, I think it would be someone like the Pope, that would shock the world 🌎

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 November, 08:14
Nope Doq. It will take a bobble head to awaken the mass's....

THE STUPID IS THICK....

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 November, 08:11
CEO OF PFIZER IS ONLY "USEFULL KHAZARIAN JEW IDIOT"

SCARECROW...ONLY A PEASANT FOLLOWING ORDERS

Mine Guess is BEZOS

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 November, 08:00
It’s true, but, expected. So that is not the arrest that will shock the world.