Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 November, 12:06
If Pfizer CEO arrest is true...

Do you think it would shock the world?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Nope. Not even the arrest of Hillary qualifies when you think in terms of the entire planet. The POPE does. Q drops aplenty talk about a MASS awakening and that the truth will shock the WORLD.

Well, there are a lot of primitive nations that don't have internet, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc. Plus, I don't even know the name of the CEO of Pfizer so how would they?

BUT - there is probably only one country into which the tentacular claws of the Roman Catholic Church have not dug and that's Saudi Arabia.

The RCC's goal is, and always has been, to TAKE OVER AND CONTROL THE WORLD. The lay persons who go to MASS don't know this. I imagine millions of Catholic churchgoers ALL OVER THE WORLD discovering that their hero has been arrested.
11:10 PM - Nov 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
08 November, 03:46
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
you have a point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 November, 03:47
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

What you need to KNOW ABOUT SLOWAXXERS AND DARE TO ASK...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 November, 04:09
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Anti-Semitism started with Paul's epistles. Remember, that Paul preached to GENTILES, except for the Jewish Ephesians who rejected him. Paul said himself that "all those in Asia have turned from me." If you match up the peoples Paul's letters are addressed to and the peoples Yahshua's words address in Revelation, you'll only find one people who make both lists: the Ephesians. Again, the Ephesians REJECTED Paul.

One of Paul's most "notable" letters was written to the ROMANS. The Roman Catholic church got its start from PAUL, not Yahshua.

The Catholic Church has been anti-Semitic from its inception. All popes have been evil and have led millions into deception.

I'm not a Christian anymore (they put their heaviest stock in Paul's words), but I've read some good books while being so. PROOF (not conjecture) that Vatican City is MYSTERY, BABYLON, MOTHER OF HARLOTS, etc. can be found in this book:

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 November, 03:23
I agree - I think that the arrest that will shock the world will be the Pope - he is known all over the world, not even Biden, Obama or Trump are as well known