Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Do you happen know any of these minions? 🤔

Unfortunately it's most of my family and friends, despite my warnings! 🤨
02:52 AM - Nov 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
18 November, 03:47
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Same story at my place. God chose us to help , and we cant save everyone. All we can do is share and keep on moving to the next .
IF I had the power that is needed to wake these people up, I would spread my wings, and fly to my cousins for a visit , never driving again.
So far not happening. No one believes me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
18 November, 03:41
Tom Macdonald - "Dummies" - YouTube

AUTOGRAPHED ALBUMS & MERCH: http://www.HangOverGang.comSUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL & CONNECT W/ TOM MACDONALD!FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TomMacDonaldOf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
18 November, 01:20
Yes, sadly. I tryed to warn them, family and friends. They called me crazy and many other verbs. Dear Lord help them, for they do not know what they are doing. FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright NCSWIC WWG1WGA

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
01 November, 09:35
yes my sister's pastor told them it's not the mark of the beast. So she got it said she wants to travel and spread the word of God. smh

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 November, 12:30
Yes ... but try to surround them with YOUR love and understanding ... think how frightened they must be feeling.

Reminds me of Peter denying he knew Jesus 3x ... why because his world was falling apart, HIS LEADER of truth and love was being arrested / tortured and Peter (like our friends and family who do no know the truth) became frightened - MKUltra - !!!!

Throw love to them / pray for them and let come to you when their ready!

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
01 November, 07:56
many, and oddly THAT is always the excuse...they want to travel...

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
01 November, 02:57
Sadly yes 😓 A stranger belives you more than the own family !

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 November, 02:56
Oh they will be free allright to have anything they want...
as long as it is black