JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Don’t forget to pray for your enemies today Truth seeker. This coming week is HUGE and they’re gonna need it. I’m sure you already hydrated and grounded. Have a beautiful weekend. 🇺🇸
#FamilyIsEverything
12:45 PM - Oct 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 November, 03:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
whats happening this week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
02 November, 02:06
FINE! (....) okey, i know. Its back back n forth n forth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 October, 09:00
You mean that sucker at the hacienda is gonna finally eat crow. And his insane parents. Good.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
30 October, 07:30
I pray they see the justice they so rightly deserve. Amen

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
30 October, 06:54
pray for every single person you can think to name and then keep praying for everyone else too. raise our frequency...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 October, 05:25
We can forgive our enemies without approval of their actions and pass their judgement over to God, who is the only ONE that can dispense judgement to them and to us

memes matter @NoComment
02 November, 02:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thats how I do it,and then sometimes when objectivity can rule and i can see circumstance, that is the cause to some effect. Yet personal responsibility begins earlier then most think(!) everyone was a child, from there if i know enough to let logic take over, i can forgive from there. It may be connected to empathy seen from spirit for evil is not to be understood, but to be prayed for. We do our best to be brave and not judge before God, Jesus knows:)

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 November, 02:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God forgives those who REPENT. I forgive those who REPENT. Still, the person who did wrong will suffer a consequence. Remember David REPENTED after he realized the wrong he had done in making sure Uriah was killed in battle, and for having taken his wife prior and impregnating her BUT his little baby boy died.

I forgive people for honest mistakes where no harm was done. Any deliberate evil is unforgivable. THOSE are the ones I hand off to God so he can wreak his vengeance upon them. If I wrought vengeance upon them, I'd go to prison.

2 last thoughts:
IF is a very short word but with a HUGE meaning.
Sin means error. Wickedness is an entirely different matter.

So, some of our friends and relatives ERRED. I'm sure they will repent. Most wicked people don't hang their heads in shame.