Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Will the jabbed be given a chance to live?

Circulatory system normalized?

“Think hard 2 swallow”

Pills for the jabbed?

The end won’t be for everyone?
10:22 AM - Oct 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
01 November, 02:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God is good. I’ve seen some Naturopaths provide some remedies, pine needles, lemon timctures… I am not convinced one can be unvaxxed totally. There will alwaus be casualties of war 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
31 October, 04:59
If this were a test by God himself to find his true followers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
31 October, 12:36
They should be. I have family and friends that got it bc of fear projected by the real virus; the fake news. These people are good people and were duped. They aren’t pedophiles and satan worshippers. My sister and I are standing firm at No regardless but yes, I feel anyone who received the jab jab should be given the antidote to reverse it. If not, how does this differ from NWOs mass depopulation?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 October, 11:13
I know some jabbed people have died from the jab however some people are still walking around untouched by it. Is there a time line of when they will get sick?

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
30 October, 09:42
Another weird thing that is happening to the unjabbed is, I know 5 people plus my cat that has had a UTI infection in the last two months.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 October, 09:06
God bless HCQ.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 October, 07:44
IF THE SCENARIO WILL BE "BIBLICAL", IN THAT CASE THEY SOLD THEIR SOUL TO SATANIEL...

IN THAT CASE ABSOLUTELLY DOES NOT MATTER, IF THEIR BODIES WILL LIVE OR DIED...

P.S. THEY WILL BE REMOVED TO ANOTHER DEVELOPING 3D REALM TO CONTINUE

JAB WORKS EXACTLY AS BLUE PILL IN MATRIX MOVIE... DISCONECTION FROM GOD IS END OF HOPE...

IT MAKES ZERO SENCE ALLOWED MARKED BY BEAST SIGIL ENTER GOD KINGDOM...

THEY DID NOT CHOOSE NARROW PATH🤷‍♀️

https://youtu.be/UNvVBL1sX...

Just Diana @Diana19
30 October, 07:29
https://stateofthenation20...
If what I just read in this article has even a tiny bit of truth in it. Then this miserable vax is way more dangerous than just losing your life, it eradicates your "God gene". Talk about mark of the beast? there ya have it and if Trump decides we all should just go along, we know how all this ends and take the vax. Then I shall jump from the Trump train and get into an all defensive mode for all politicians! "MockingJay" Dunno we are living in very confusing times!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
30 October, 06:43

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
30 October, 05:46
i sure fucking hope so. my son is a marine and was just forced to get it. in Japan

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 October, 04:35
Nana thinks it will depend on how many clot jabs they got unless the medbeds can replace hearts.

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
30 October, 08:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan said medbeds can repair damage. He can’t reveal what he really knows. Many questions surrounding the jab and a cure.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 October, 02:57
They made fun of it, the Irony will be they need HCQ for life.
HCQ kills the spike proteins

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 October, 04:38
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
and It kills parasites. ALL types of parasites.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
30 October, 12:33
i have got to believe there will be medical interventions for those who made the decision. please remember we are not talking about terrible people here- these are your neighbors, family, children, who out of fear did what they were told to do by a government they should have been able to trust! they are not evil because they were scared - they thought they were doing the right thing to protect themselves and their families!
i have heard they are working on a medication to stop the tiny blood clots so lets pray that is true and there will be help for those adversly affected!

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 October, 12:32
So Doc, why should we trust Trump and “the Plan” when he stills tauts the jab as being a great thing? when so many are being hurt. is that how the plan is supposed to unfold?

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
30 October, 07:36
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Trump said, decide FOR YOURSELF. Got it? This is WAR and there WILL be casualties. "Not everything will be clean". For those whom have been asleep and took it well.. So sorry.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 October, 09:09
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
President Trump pushed the real cure/vaccine: HCQ. That is the vaccine he is talking about. He tried to end big pharma and the fed. NO way he would mislead us.

trueblue @trueblue
30 October, 12:18
kinda off topic, but i’ve been having these thoughts, what if in the future these med beds are really us healing ourselves? like once we are in a healthier environment and are no longer being poisoned, and have had our eyes open to new therapies and remedies, & decalcified pineal glands, maybe WE are the new healing technology.

Drew USA @USADrew18
30 October, 11:14
LONG story short i had routine dental work done. had a tooth removed. no signs of infection in the tooth i just cracked it beyond repair. Anyways as soon as i got home my entire face became swollen down into my neck and even my shoulder. I took antibiotics and followed up with my dentist who had no idea what happened to vause this infection. he said he reached out to some surgeon friends and they are finding people who got the vax are deveoping these types of infections due to the bodies responce from the vax possibly.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 October, 12:03
In response Drew USA to his Publication
So, I take you were jabbed?

Did the RX help? Are you all better now? 🙏

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
30 October, 08:08
In response Drew USA to his Publication
are you vaxxed ?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 October, 10:57
Red Pills?

i fear it will continue to break some, while therapeutics / some therapy/help can be had for those who made the choice.

everyone has a choice to make.

Patriot America @Trump4us123
30 October, 10:46
My husband and I got very sick with Covid and double pneumonia. We were in the hospital and they wanted us to take Remdesivir. im worried there are side effects to that now. Will something be made to help with the Remdesivir?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 October, 12:05
In response Patriot America to his Publication
Look up Dr. Zelenko’s Protocal! He was also again X22 Today! (He may have an answer for yu!) 🙏

https://rumble.com/vogp3p-...

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Bella Kay @Bella_K
30 October, 10:42
Many vaccinated people snapped out of their slumber after finding out they need another booster.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 October, 10:31
Prayers answered? Not everyone vaxed dies?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 October, 10:29
My husband got jabbed and I didn't but got so sick I ended up in hospital. He caught CV and gave to me. My Doc gave me ivermectine and antibiotics. The hospital told me not to take them!!!!!!! I did and recovered. But the hospitals are where they die.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 October, 10:38
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
i am finding i have to take NAC, quercutin?
high doses and zinc regularly when i am around vaccinated people. i take a lot more than this, but damn when is the madness going to stop. my father just passed. he had a lot of health issues but was doing well. had the jab with 30 days of his infection that would not respond to Antibiotics. i think it shut his kidney down quicker. they were failing him long before the jab. i do believe the jab prevented his body from fighting the infection.

It really makes you wonder how these jab shedding truly are harming the unvaccinated. scary stuff.

Stella Bella @NasNas
30 October, 10:24
I think so, as they are deceived..they were brainwashed and believed the lies. Negative 48 says the end is not for the satanists and psycho's.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
30 October, 01:03
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
I have heard from a pretty reliable source that Negative 48 is a fraud. Who even knows what or who to believe. I heard from the same source that med beds will take jab side effects away. Not risking it by getting jabbed though.