Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 October, 10:22
Will the jabbed be given a chance to live?

Circulatory system normalized?

“Think hard 2 swallow”

Pills for the jabbed?

The end won’t be for everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
My husband got jabbed and I didn't but got so sick I ended up in hospital. He caught CV and gave to me. My Doc gave me ivermectine and antibiotics. The hospital told me not to take them!!!!!!! I did and recovered. But the hospitals are where they die.
10:29 AM - Oct 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 October, 10:38
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
i am finding i have to take NAC, quercutin?
high doses and zinc regularly when i am around vaccinated people. i take a lot more than this, but damn when is the madness going to stop. my father just passed. he had a lot of health issues but was doing well. had the jab with 30 days of his infection that would not respond to Antibiotics. i think it shut his kidney down quicker. they were failing him long before the jab. i do believe the jab prevented his body from fighting the infection.

It really makes you wonder how these jab shedding truly are harming the unvaccinated. scary stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 October, 12:20
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Dito!!!! My day 79 was playing cards with friends on friday and bowling every weds . Until his second jab. He went to hospital because he could not breath. They put him on vent and remdesivir and his (1) kidney failed. His heart and lungs are surrounded by fluids. He is still fighting for his life.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 October, 05:04
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I've been detoxing regularly for several months & recently added ivermectin to my regimen

And - I made my own HCQ

I take ionic silver regularly, oregano oil & quecertin on a semi-regular basis

It helps other things but also acts as a preventive & to give me protection from the ones who had the jab(s) & who I have to be around sometimes