Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 October, 01:04
When I go all in I go all in = You all are missing the point. GOD wins !! Once that is done you all can see this is a big tree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Ewaranon is back, and goes into this tree as well as the basalt beds.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
01:06 AM - Oct 30, 2021
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 October, 02:18
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I've watched most of the video but, since it's getting late, I'll have to finish it tomorrow. Thank you for posting this link.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 October, 02:06
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Here is another cool OLD tree also.
It took me a minute to find it but WOW !!!!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
06 November, 10:29
Wait til the masses understand our "mountains" and "gems". all petrified giants along with giant trees..massive cover-up

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 November, 09:48
"Sky Ice." Mind just keeps getting blown wide open, so grateful for the healing energies. An an experienced Air Force pilot friend says, "yes, the Earth is flat." Ewaranon is convincing enough to have opened my mind to the subject, and with all the planned frustration and emotional pain of covid, I needed a refresher course in fantasy! (Fauci Indicted, Pfizer CEO Arrested. Our Game on, Their Game over.)

#TheGreatAwakening #GREATAWAKENING#MAGA#MEGA#Freedom#Liberty#science

Great Video on Sky Ice. Is the Garden of Eden beyond that? Is there more terra firma beyond the Antarctic wall?

https://beforeitsnews.com/...