Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
When I go all in I go all in = You all are missing the point. GOD wins !! Once that is done you all can see this is a big tree.
01:04 AM - Oct 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
07 November, 12:06
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Got Sandstone? Its Not What You Think. part 2 - YouTube

Here is the video I said was coming in part 1. I did this video with my first day of Covid and did not feel good at all, had a bit of an attitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 November, 12:14
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I live in the PNW and fly on planes a lot. Been asking the same questions..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 November, 12:34
In response True Patriot to his Publication
That is the 14 highway in Vancouver WA - I live there and have seen much with my own eyes. Be well and GOD Bless.

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
06 November, 10:04
Soooo, who cut them down. they were cut not broken.

06 November, 10:23
In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication
Maybe - These guys. We have not been told the truth about planet earth. This is a DEEP rabbit hole, that I studied several years ago.

06 November, 10:26
In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication
One more for you - Be well and GOD bless

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
06 November, 09:40
I want to see the big saw used to cut it down

06 November, 09:44
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
As do I.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 02:32
thats not a tree thats a nipple

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 02:44
In response reaper myer to his Publication
do you guys remember pre presidents trumps tweet about some gov person being disgusting for his rotruding nipples lol

Verily Chambers @Verily1
30 October, 01:43
Or is it the remains of a giant whose foot became stuck and was later severed? Very interesting evidence provided by ROger Spur at the Mud Fossill University. Start at 20.51 minutes if you are short on time. It seems like not only did we have giant trees, but giant human beings and such.

https://youtu.be/JkxvHd-MT...
https://youtu.be/JkxvHd-MT...
Geologists Prove me Wrong and get 10,000.00$ - YouTube

I did some serious research and made extraordinary claims ...I claim Mudfossils are very real and Giants did walk this Earth. I have MATERIAL evidence not th...

30 October, 02:41
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
This one made we go WOW !!!!

30 October, 02:41
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
This one made we go WOW !!!!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 October, 01:27
Yes it is.....

30 October, 02:22
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
This is BIG skull... Hmm????

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
30 October, 01:07
I see it! I see also a lot of other things that was surprising but learning what I have learned nothing surprises me too much anymore!

30 October, 02:13
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Cool - Be well - so much to learn.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
30 October, 01:07
Truth... Cut down to keep the Nephilim from having quarter/safety amidst the Great Flood.

30 October, 02:11
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Genesis talks about the giants. true store.. Hmm ???? Just saying

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
30 October, 08:26
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
this is how the story goes in the book of Enoch.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 October, 01:06
Ewaranon is back, and goes into this tree as well as the basalt beds.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

30 October, 02:06
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Here is another cool OLD tree also.
It took me a minute to find it but WOW !!!!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 October, 02:18
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I've watched most of the video but, since it's getting late, I'll have to finish it tomorrow. Thank you for posting this link.