Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 October, 12:20
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Never have, Never will

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
02 October, 07:26
is it 2020?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 October, 07:08
NEVER EVER. EVER.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
02 October, 06:57
The only time I've ever wore a mask was in basic training at Ft Jackson.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
02 December, 03:44
Have not once the entire time and will not

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 October, 06:50
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
ditto

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 October, 05:49
I have that "glare" when anyone even starts to begin to talk about this shit now...you can clearly see on my face that beginning on this topic with me was not a good idea...
NO! I don't wear them and quit EVERY place that asked me to!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
31 October, 11:39
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
💛

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 October, 06:45
NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!
And if asked, I pleasantly explain the stupidity of wearing masks.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 09:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Me too!

ising 4Him @ising4him
30 October, 06:02
Never did....

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 09:55
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
I only did once, I took my mom in to get lab drawn. And I was in the waiting area with another person that I became friends with. She and her husband are AWAKE!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 09:55
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
❤️

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
29 October, 11:50
Never do…ever!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 10:02
In response janice marie to her Publication
💛

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 October, 10:16
DON'T AND WON'T!!!

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 10:03
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
👍

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
29 October, 10:14
Not today, not yesterday, and not tomorrow!!!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 October, 09:24
Have not worn a mask except for a 30 minute visit with my mother in law for mothers day at the nursing home, she is the only reason i wore the damn thing and i have not worn one at all since.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 10:04
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I only wore one to take my elderly mom to have lab work done

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 October, 09:19
i have not worn a mask since early 2020. i stopped after a few weeks and refuse. not even 1 second

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 10:05
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I also only wore one once to take my mom to get lab done

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 10:05
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I also only wore one once to take my mom to get lab done

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 October, 08:51
I'm all in...

Susan Taapken @SusyT
30 October, 10:11
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
💛