Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 October, 01:33
More red incoming.

October isn’t over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
I eat because I'm unhappy, I'm unhappy because I eat.
01:37 AM - Oct 27, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 October, 06:50
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
ty i must confess it was a fat bastard quote from Austin Powers movie meant to be silly. But how true of a statement it is....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
29 October, 07:02
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
i sort of due that fasting diet but not intentionally. i only eat dinner and have a snack before bed. so say i go to bed at midnight and i dont eat until like 7pm and then eat a snack at maybe 11 and its something bad like cookies chips or ice cream lol. i also havent been lifting since the plandemic and was about 213 working out and now im much weaker but am 207. so its not my activity that keeps me my weight in check. its how i eat or my genetics?? some people had good luck with the fasting diet. youll be hungry at first until your stomach shrinks and you get used to it. but youll also get full faster. just a thought if you wanna try it.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
27 October, 09:29
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Lord in Jesus name ,help my fren and fill Him with the peace of God that passes all understanding. Amen.