Doq Holliday @doqholliday
More red incoming.

October isn’t over.
01:33 AM - Oct 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
29 October, 06:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
waiting for the ebs and full public disclosure to wake up the rest of the sleeping sheep, namely my immediate sheep family 🤣🤷‍♂️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 October, 05:38
Just want to thank you Doq! sending love and prayers your way always!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 October, 12:16
And when does the Russian shut down Putin ordered start?
Tm you say?
When did Patrick Kennedy tell ppl to stay home?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 October, 12:13
Not by a long SHOT

arba happihr @arba
27 October, 11:16
I believe Time is important for President Trump to protect humanity , however long it takes. 100 years plus of horror, will take a while to remove. Three cheers to ALL on anonup for your support of humanity!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
27 October, 10:44
McaFee posted a 77 hour timer, runs out tomorrow

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 October, 12:13
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
He also posted 98 hours many times and nothing ever happened other than asking for crypto donations.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 October, 07:16
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
No dates,
Q
😊

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 October, 08:54
Four year delta of Q's first post is tomorrow.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 October, 05:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Those 4 years went by fast.

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
27 October, 08:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I pray something hige happens before the end of this month- I talked October up to everyone I know as a time of retribution. So far- I look like a fool, LOL! Oh well- on Gods timing!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
27 October, 07:46
Bring it on! Cant happen soon enough!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 October, 05:59
nice 😎

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 October, 10:47
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
27 October, 12:16
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Kek thats why they let us back on

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 October, 01:43

27 October, 03:27
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
President Trump is a genius! Im glad Im on his side. 🤣😳🙏

27 October, 01:42
Nov. 1st.

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 October, 01:37
I eat because I'm unhappy, I'm unhappy because I eat.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
27 October, 09:29
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Lord in Jesus name ,help my fren and fill Him with the peace of God that passes all understanding. Amen.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts