Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 October, 01:33
More red incoming.

October isn’t over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Four year delta of Q's first post is tomorrow.
08:54 AM - Oct 27, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
27 October, 08:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I pray something hige happens before the end of this month- I talked October up to everyone I know as a time of retribution. So far- I look like a fool, LOL! Oh well- on Gods timing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
27 October, 09:00
In response Night Rider to his Publication
NO- Durham is actually arresting people! and exposing who has flipped like James Baker who knew everything....Only anons knew that 3 yrs ago.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 October, 05:35
Those 4 years went by fast.

America First @Realdeal
27 October, 05:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
not fast enough many people dying and going homless tonthis day because of the fake mandates high food etc its time to end this stuff today 🙏🏻👌🏻

arba happihr @arba
27 October, 03:43
For some reason I remember October 17 when I first learned of Q.
Close enough.