⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
DR FAUCI DID THIS!!!
Oh my God Pfizer was involved too!
Experimenting on homeless, motherless BABIES!! 😭😭😭

"Photos of an infant with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, a blistering, peeling, potentially fatal skin rash. It is one of the known side-effects of the AIDS drug Nevirapine, one of the primary drugs being readied for distribution in Africa"

New York’s Washington Heights, a former convent houses a revolving stable of children who’ve been removed from their own homes by the Agency for Child Services. These children are black, Hispanic & poor. Many of their mothers had a history of drug abuse & have died. Once taken into ICC, the children become subjects of drug trials sponsored by NIAID, NICHD, in conjunction with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical companies – GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Genentech, Chiron/Biocine & others.

OH MY GOD! 😭

"This article deals with pharmaceutical abuse in a children’s home in NYC" - - Liam Scheff 2004

https://www.altheal.org/to...
08:27 AM - Oct 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 October, 11:28
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
How could anyone do this.......they all need to rot in hell and feel the same pain and torture for an eternity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 October, 11:02
Dear God, that's just plain evil.

That's why Trump put this demon out front.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
26 October, 10:59
These sick m'fers need to experience an eye for an eye and then be hung in the public square.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
26 October, 10:10
If you really want a GREAT AWAKENING then FAUCI needs to be PUBLICILY HUNG America

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 October, 10:17
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I believe hanging is too quick for him. The animals and humans that suffered horribly by this parasite sociopath need some form of better retribution. I think the medieval drawing and quartering going very slow would be so very appropriate and extremely painful.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
26 October, 09:10
This is so hard to see. My heart hurts. These people have no souls. I can't wait for all this evil to be beaten.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 October, 08:54
What about kids strapped to chairs getting radiation to their brains every day to see how long it took to kill them?

There's no END to the shit Fauci has done...

He graduated from his JESUIT college in 1968 & went to work right away for the NIH & NIAID.

He has ZERO compassion because he's never treated a single patient.

This man smiles while millions die.

His AIDS "epidemic" was monstrous, taking the lives of over 350,000 people back in the 1980s, no idea how many since then.

And people are surprised to learn how sick the beast is.

His experimentation isn't limited to puppies & children.

He's worked on bats with human heads.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
26 October, 11:14
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
make. this. rain.
This Satanic demon WILL be judged

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
26 October, 03:46
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
On a scale from one to infinity, do we think Fauci is worse than Mengele or is it a tie?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 October, 08:51
I was screaming my head off when they passed legislation to allow experimentation on these "orphans" in care of the state.

Nobody gave a shit.

Bet you do NOW...

Now that it's out where you can SEE it.

26 October, 08:50

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 October, 08:45

anon one @Gamma50
26 October, 08:44
Link does not open.

26 October, 08:50
In response anon one to her Publication

Chris Robi @chnrobi
26 October, 08:43