⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 October, 08:27
DR FAUCI DID THIS!!!
Oh my God Pfizer was involved too!
Experimenting on homeless, motherless BABIES!! 😭😭😭

"Photos of an infant with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, a blistering, peeling, potentially fatal skin rash. It is one of the known side-effects of the AIDS drug Nevirapine, one of the primary drugs being readied for distribution in Africa"

New York’s Washington Heights, a former convent houses a revolving stable of children who’ve been removed from their own homes by the Agency for Child Services. These children are black, Hispanic & poor. Many of their mothers had a history of drug abuse & have died. Once taken into ICC, the children become subjects of drug trials sponsored by NIAID, NICHD, in conjunction with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical companies – GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Genentech, Chiron/Biocine & others.

OH MY GOD! 😭

"This article deals with pharmaceutical abuse in a children’s home in NYC" - - Liam Scheff 2004

https://www.altheal.org/to...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
26 October, 10:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
If you really want a GREAT AWAKENING then FAUCI needs to be PUBLICILY HUNG America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
I believe hanging is too quick for him. The animals and humans that suffered horribly by this parasite sociopath need some form of better retribution. I think the medieval drawing and quartering going very slow would be so very appropriate and extremely painful.
10:17 AM - Oct 26, 2021
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
26 October, 10:22
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Well maybe send Fauci and Gates to Africa and let them handle it their way by dismembering them piece by piece...ya that might be justice, you think?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 October, 10:32
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I do believe so.