Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Weekend recap:

Sather shows up to a Patriot conference he’s speaking at and proceeds to film video of himself clowning on a bunch of Patriots.

Then he clowns on Juan saying he won’t show up.

Juan shows up and gives a powerful speech and fuels the audience.

Sather then clowns on Juan some more.

Sather then backs out of his speech, from wht I understand.

We need to investigate Jordan Sather and who he is working for. There are some others, but I’ll keep my mouth shut for now.
05:42 PM - Oct 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
27 October, 01:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
he just gives me bad vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
27 October, 08:29
Very disappointing. I noticed him attacking other Patriots about six months ago. Put a real bad taste in my mouth so I stopped listening or reading his stuff. If he was a true Patriot he would know WWG1WGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 October, 10:18
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Yes, I felt the same way.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
26 October, 12:57
Not going to dish on anyone, that being said i dig and dig. hear, vet, verify each tidbit. they may serve a purpose but the best way is to dog yourself. alway verify. remember everything put out there has an agenda. trick us to see it, utilize it against the dark. trust your gut instinct. what resonates with some may not resonate with others. so liking a "celebrity " is not on the radar ( think hollywood) . verify, verify, verify. document, document, document. Don't judge. 😏

Law & Physics @physics171
26 October, 10:48

26 October, 10:45

26 October, 10:44
Sather Attacks Nesara/Gesara

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
26 October, 09:49
Stop it... everyone...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 October, 08:50
Well you probably aren't going to find out who Sather is working with, or for. And I don't know that it even matters. Anyone that's listened to that bag of wind for any amount of time knows he's just a blank slate. There's not a sincere bone in his body. The guy is just emotionally dead. Now, I gotta say I wasn't all that sure about Juan, but he did come out so that says something about him.

LTU Varlinas @Varlinas
26 October, 04:10
This is not a first time. Long ago I have dropped following him, for a feeling, that he's not genuine.
Nothing new under the Sun.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 October, 02:17
Interesting. I find anyone who questions Juans integrity questionable themselves. There are some I can see thru snd pray they get found out.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 October, 01:04
I haven't said a word about "Patriots" dissing other Patriots
but am very glad you took this one on, Doq.
I've been transcribing Juan O Savin videos
for more than a year
& have learned more about our true history from him
then anyone & his book is wonderful.
I hear from people all over the world
who are so grateful to read Juan's/my transcript/blogs.
His videos are in English without subtitles
but they can take my blog & instantly translate it.
I can verify that Juan is reaching people in at least 8 languages.
Gene Decode, BTW, is one of the world's authorities
on D.U.M.B.S.
Both Juan & Gene are Navy veterans.
God bless them for spending thousands of hours
Red Pilling with their expertise in so many areas,
passionate love for America
& unshakable devotion to God / Spirit / Source.
The pipsqueaks that diss Juan, Gene, Sacha, etc.
are in the lowest of frequencies
& in this time of Ascension
that's not a place one would want to be 🙏🇺🇸💞

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 October, 12:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Great post, Kat! 👍🏻🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
26 October, 12:50
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Agree completely! ❤️

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 October, 12:53
I watched him for years before all this. I used to appreciate the way he reported some stuff but of course I always use my own discernment and common sense so don't take anything totally seriously without a lot of proof. He was hard on Austin Steinbart as well. I wonder if all that was bunk too. It all seemed to fade away after the Twitter purges of 2019. lol

26 October, 12:51
Bill smith a youtube account called Jordan Sather out long ago, was pointing to a video of Jordans with an upside down cross in the back ground and a possible pedophile spiral?

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
26 October, 12:48
Sathers and another one Mike something are both false white hats. They don't vibe well with me and never have.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
26 October, 12:42

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 October, 09:15
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
First time I saw Juan's face. I do love this man so much!

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
26 October, 09:17
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Is there anymore video of this?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 October, 12:28
Somebody 'got to him' bc there was a distinct turning point when he went from broke dad w/ custody issues, and a low-tech white-board level of graphics interface, so sudden equipment upgrades and ease of travel - with a noticeable shift from 'disclosure' topics to disparaging others within the truth movement. Yet another awakening soul diverted and corrupted by "thirty pieces of silver"?

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
26 October, 08:45
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Oh my gosh – I never thought about it but that makes complete sense now. 30 pieces of silver…

Carey Smith @CareyS
26 October, 09:53
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Maybe Jordan is drawing attention to certain people? So more people will start digging? I look everywhere for information including some I don't agree with.

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
25 October, 11:41
I could never get into his pod cast .

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 October, 11:35
I knew years ago when he kept going with his “Secret space (program))” nonsense crap. Today I question even more from many other “folks”, but since I follow nobody & nobody follows me, I don’t much care. I just follow what I know. Too many “influencers” f’king it all up while NOBODY AT THE TOP (Flynn/Trump/) exposes anybody by one comment. I think Podesta once said “Eat the pain?”…..🤔

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
25 October, 11:35
I was doing research for 20+ years before Q, I saw Sather the very first time he came on the scene.
Lots of bits and pieces that didn't match up.
How does a kid with no life experience start bringing info no one else had to a scene?
Type AJ?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 October, 10:46
I've kept quiet on this for some time. I don't normally go down the ad hominem road. But the truth is that Sather has dissed almost every great patriot. He needs to be called out.

Juan was brave in coming forward, and knocked it out of the park. We are grateful. Our country is grateful for him.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 October, 10:56
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I agree!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 October, 12:44
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Agree 💯🇺🇸💝

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 October, 10:33

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 October, 10:52
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
are these articles about the same Noble Gold Investment that Jordan Sather is current "with"?

Sharing what I found. Don't know if any of these are connected to each other.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 October, 10:32
I just shared this post on QAnon John's telegram channel. https://t.me/QAnonJohn17/1...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 October, 10:16
He is a blackpill agitator. We don't listen to those that say you cant wake anymore, disrupts our research, or acts like a jerk. Anyone saying anything like that or acts like that should not be trusted. 40yrs of programming can be broken by 1 MEME and 1 MEME can expose a clown.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
25 October, 10:13
Be the example even to those who may be trying to lead us astray.

Also read Luke 17:21

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 October, 10:03
Agreed. Patriots and Anons dont act like that. He's always been a pompous ass but now hes being more and more disruptive to movement. Time to expose 4 good.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 October, 08:13
That guy always rubbed me the wrong way.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 October, 10:01
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Me 2